An administrative position utilizing my strengths in organization, oral and written communication, attention to detail, and customer service to contribute to the progress of a dynamic organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone, email, and facsimile communications and office systems such as photocopiers and scanners.
• Computer software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Lotus 123, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
• Office operations and procedures: word processing and typing, spreadsheet design and preparations, PowerPoint presentation design and preparation, supply management, telephone answering, sorting and filing.
Express Systems & Parts Network 2010-2010
• Receptionist and Customer Service.
• Created the Daily Sales Report for the Sales Representatives using Quickbooks.
• Took minutes of the Manager’s Meetings and then prepared them in Word.
• Maintained the Inventory for the Parts and Equipment.
• Prepared the brochures to go to tradeshows and to mail out to customers.
• Prepared ads for them to go into print and electronic publications.
The Roland Group, Independent Sales Representative 2004-2010
Administrative Sales Assistant
• Assists the Roland Group President by managing, organizing, scheduling, and maintaining corporate information.
• Manages corporate databases of client contact information.
• Prepares spreadsheets and presentations.
• Handles customer service for the Roland Group clients including communications and travel arrangements.
• Maintains paper and electronic files.
• Prepares large-scale corporate mailings via direct mail, facsimile and/or email.
Lawrence Victoria Insurance 2008-2009
Data Entry Specialist
• Track loans for the banks that we service.
• Customer service.
• Handled all incoming calls, routing and taking messages.
Serpentini Chevorlet, Car Dealership 2002-2003
• Provided administrative support for the salespeople.
• Provide customer service and assistance to the service desk.
• Handled all incoming calls, routing and taking messages, ordered supplies, and handled incoming inventory of new cars.
Euclid High School, Euclid OH
Cleveland Institute of Dental & Medical Assistants Medical Secretary Certificate
Sales Customer Service
Solon, OH - manage, merchant, results, relationships, b2b,...
Customer Service Management
Beachwood, OH - industrial engineer, improvement, regional, chain,...
Customer Service Insurance
Kent, OH - chiropractic, excellent, done, making, thompson,...
Customer Service Data Entry
Bedford, OH - meat, rep, service rep, transactions, files,...
Data Entry Customer Service
Bedford, OH - orders, provider, order, ability, complete, basis,...
Customer Service Technical Support
Akron, OH - directory, configuration, network engineer,...
Customer Service Support
Beachwood, OH - desktop, user, desktop support, support, vpn, ccna,...