TODD J. WOOD
Seeking a position in the CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY as a Construction Manager where my, building background, supervisory skills and expertise will complement your company to the fullest degree possible.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Extremely talented specializing in project supervision - Commercial, High-end Residential and industrial projects.
• Highly accomplished in TROUBLE-SHOOTING and identifying potential problems. Ability to read and execute blue prints.
• Proven track record in estimating, purchasing and inventory of materials, recruiting and training employees, projecting and budgeting for all size projects.
• Ability to spearhead plans for completion of projects in a timely manner by implementing the usage of critical path thinking and programs.
• Proficient in Computer skills; Microsoft Word/Office, Excel. E-mail etc… Excellent communication skills used to boost employee moral and enhance public relations.
• Professional image and attitude, natural leader with strong sense of responsibility and integrity. Enjoy working with people and all the challenges that come with the construction industry.
TODD J. WOOD PAGE 2
RELATED EXPERIENCE/ LICENESES
• Master Electrician License Texas
• California General Contracting Licensee (B)
• California Electrical Contractors License (C-10)
• Completed course in estimating and Bidding
• Completed course with Kohler Co. regarding maintenance of equipment.
Employment History & References Available upon request.