ROBERTO MENDOZA GARCIA JURADO
*** **** ** ******, ********* 2A • New York City, New York 10022
646-***-**** (718) 874- 3760• firstname.lastname@example.org
Energetic, results-oriented Sales Manager with more than 10 years of experience driving revenue for international companies by developing and executing sound, aggressive sales strategies and effectively negotiating new business.
• Demonstrates exceptional analytical skills to assess market position, analyze competition, and create business plans that improve sales and increase profit.
• Exhibits ability to relate to existing and potential customers, negotiate agreements and close sales, and maintain positive client relations through quality service.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Pricing • Public Relations • Marketing • Budgets • Strategic Planning
Customer Service • Business Development • Sales
The Mundial Group Inc., New York City, NY 2008-2008
• Negotiated and executed advertising sales for printing.
• Developed monthly sales for Sports Latin Magazines.
• Grew customer base by 30%
Mabe de México, México City, México 2004-2008
National Sales Manager 2005-2007
National Sales Coordinator 2004-2005
• Coordinated, negotiated, and executed sales strategy for appliances and appliance parts on national level.
• Averaged sales of between $700,000 and $900,000 per month and increased revenue by as much as 70% each year.
• Expanded client base throughout Mexico by winning sales with new retailers and developing accounts of existing customers.
• Oversaw strategic sales planning and development, developed pricing and promotional strategies, and handled key account development and negotiation.
• Broadened distribution network by directing distributor relations and documented and executed distribution channels.
• Led team of 17 Sales Executives and Sales Coordinators nationwide, gaining experience leveraging relationships and motivating individuals to meet goals and objectives.
• Developed annual budget and objectives for sales force to increase profitability and revenue.
• Managed key projects such as rebates, funding plans, and sales blitzes.
Trinity Industries, Mexico City, Mexico 2000–2004
Market Intelligence Manager
• Headed strategic sales and marketing planning to increase positioning in Mexican market for Texas-based gas equipment company.
• Grew customer base by more than 60% by developing effective sales strategy for Mexico City metro area and other major cities in Mexico.
• Forecasted sales of heavy equipment and domestic line to ensure adequate distribution and supervised planned inventory.
• Ensured adequate logistic implementation to increase sales, created individual sales budgets for staff, and analyzed reports and sales against budgets.
Xerox Mexicana, México City, México 1997–2000
• Analyzed and developed budget and pricing for sales force, reinforcing company’s image and competitive position in market by offering best pricing and guaranteed service.
• Performed strategic planning with goal of sales increase and improved competitive positioning.
• Managed profitability to determine positioning, develop new strategies, and analyze profits and losses.
• Maintained and increased profits according to budget and forecasts through effective pricing decisions and developed and managed sales commission scale.
• Achieved optimum quality and service levels through effective resource management and strong customer relations.
• Served as permanent liaison with sales, finance, payroll, and marketing areas and maintained contact with key clients.
• Ensured pricing policies and procedures were in accordance with internal requirements.
• Implemented promotions for equipment and new product launches, lowering prices to increase sales.
• Directed pricing and budgets for major multinational companies with headquarters and sites in Mexico.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor’s Degree, Administration and Finance, Universidad Panamericana, 1997
México City, México
Graduate Course, Guerra de Marcas, Universidad Panamericana, Guadalajara, México 1992–1997
Special Courses: Effective Presentations and Meeting Management, Leadership Through Quality, Finance, Negotiation, Marketing Partnership Program.