Pankaj C. Gupta
Mobile: +91-932******* E-Mail: email@example.com
Currently working as a Business Analyst at Datatech Media Pty Ltd., Ahmedabad.
An MCA having 1 year 8 months of experience in Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Business Requirement elicitation, documentation, Testing and Implementation
Experience in root cause analysis, gap analysis, troubleshooting, problem resolution and change management, as well as possessing extensive experience of identifying potential solutions and presenting the proposals to the client/management team.
Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications along with customization.
Act as a liaison between the customer, development team and system integrator regarding software functionality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Good understanding and implementation skill of systems and business processes
Good knowledge on the SDLC processes especially in-depth knowledge on the processes during Requirement Analysis, Design, Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
At Datatech Media, prepared proposals for more than 40 clients ranging from auto industry to pharmacy, ecommerce solutions to education and inventory management systems
Good understanding of PHP, Magento, Zencart, Joomla and Drupal and ability to provide strong E-Commerce, Social Media and Mobile Website Solutions along with competitor/market research
Also handling and managing the entire Support team at Datatech Media & co-coordinating with clients
Well versed with CRM and project management with Zoho and eBay research with Terapeak
Experience of co-coordinating website design and development
Excellent documentation skills to prepare SRS, FSD, BRD, Proposals Wireframes & Flow Diagrams
Technically proficient in MS Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, MS Visio and Mockingbird.
Exceptional communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Business Analysis and Designing, Concept Architecture, System Requirement Study, Business Requirement Analysis & Design, UML Diagrams, Coordination with the Development Team, Requirement Verification, Account Management, Client Interactions and coordination, handling client escalations, Requirement Mapping, Requirement Solution Design, Presentation Skills
Organization: Elitecore Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad Jan ’11 to March ‘12
Elitecore Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading provider of OSS/BSS, Internet Security and Access Gateway Solutions
Role: Business Analyst
CRESTEL is a real time carrier-grade platform that enables next generation data, voice and video services over wire-line and wireless networks to manage and profit from application, media and communication services offered directly and through distribution channels.
Project Details at Elitecore:
Project #1: Augere Wi-Max (Pakistan & Bangladesh)
Project #2: Mena Telecom (Bahrain)
Project #3: SMC Tel (Philippines) Role: Business Analyst
• Research and evaluate alternative solutions, recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution.
• Gathering and writing functional and business requirements for various clients.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as per the business requirements and process flow: i. Functional requirements Specification ii. Business Requirements Document iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs iv. User requirements specification (URS).
• Assist the QA team in reviewing test cases, test plans and tested the final application for usability testing to verify whether all the user requirements were catered to by the application.
• Getting the PO Sign – Off from clients at SMC Tel.
Project #4: RCom WiFi Offload (India)
Project #5: Aircel WiFi Offload (India) Role: Business Analyst
• Thoroughly understand the Wi-Fi Offload process. Get a proper understanding about 3G networks, GSM Networks, EAP SIM protocol, WiFi technology, etc. and propose WiFi Mobile Data Offload Solution as an effective alternative to bring an end to many problems of service providers.
• Prepare call flows for WiFi Offload business case scenarios for both RCom and Aircel.
• Come up with the Acceptance Test Plan for WiFi Offload Solution.
• Document the Business Cases for WiFi Offload Solution.
• Prepare the Integration Test Cases and Use Cases.
• Draft the final Solution Document for WiFi Offload solution.
• Prepare the diagrams for all call flows with the help of MS Visio and Snagit.
• Conceptualize and Design the look and feel of Customer Web Self Care Portal.
Organization: Datatech Media Pty Ltd., Ahmedabad April ’12 to till date
Datatech Media Pty Ltd. provides web application development, e-commerce solutions, web designing, internet marketing solutions and custom software development services to clients in India and Australia.
Role: Business Analyst
Project Details at Datatech Media:
Project #1: Wellkart E-commerce solution (Australia)
Project #2: Aga Khan Development Network Education Management System (India)
Project #3: Adani 3D Walkthrough Corporate Video (India/Australia)
• Interact with the Customers/Sales Team to gather requirements
• Propose solution to the customers and sales team
• Take care of Project Budget
• Mediate between Sales and Project Team
• Documentation: All Client level documentation till project kick off
Qualification Institute Year / Grade
M.C.A. Department of Computer Science, Rollwala Computer Centre, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad 2011 / Distinction (78.3%)
B.Sc. (Physics) B.P.Baria Science Institute, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Navsari 2008 / Distinction
H.S.C. (Science) Vidya Kunj (Eng. Med.) High School, Navsari, Gujarat 2005 / Second
S.S.C Vidya Kunj (Eng. Med.) High School, Navsari, Gujarat 2002 / Distinction (83.57%)
• Among University Top 20 in MCA Final results - 2011 (out of 950+ students).
• Successfully completed a dissertation titled “An Implementation of Ubiquitous Computing and its Environment in BRTS – Ahmedabad” in MCA – 5th Semester.
• Topped the college in 3rd Semester and was also ranked among University Top 10.
• Got 12th rank out of 8000+ candidates in GCET-MCA 2008.
• Won several Awards in Debates and Mono-Acting at University level.
• Won many Quiz competitions at Zonal levels.
• Constantly got 1st rank in my school days and was college 1st in FY, SY and TY B.Sc.
• Stood University 2nd in T.Y.B.Sc. and missed the gold medal by just 1 percent.
• Part of N.C.C. activities and have passed the "B" certificate exam of N.C.C. during B.Sc.
• Won handwriting and elocution competitions in 6th and 7th standard.
• Won 3rd prize out of 28 participants in the Inter college Monoacting competition organized by J.Z. Shah & H.P.Desai Commerce College, Amroli-Surat in the year 2006.
• Won the Inter college quiz competition organized by Smt. J.P.Shroff arts college, Valsad consecutively for 2 years. Was 3rd in 2006 and Was 1st in 2007.
• The city finalist-Surat of IMS QUOTIENT 2007-The Inter-Collegiate Quiz.
• Won 1st prize in the Inter-College quiz organized by J.P.P. College, Killapardi in 2006.
• Won the Essay writing competition organized by my college in 2008.
TECHNICAL / IT SKILLS
Concepts known: Networking, Operating Systems, Systems Analysis & Design, Data Warehousing & Data Mining, Client Server Architecture and Interface, Data Structures, System Software, Relational Database Management System, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Organization, Accounting and Financial Management, Network Security, Software Construction, Software Engineering, Mobile Computing.
Management Tools Used: MS Project, MS Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoho, Terapeak
Platforms worked on: MS-DOS, Windows 9x, Windows NT/2000/XP, UNIX, LINUX
GUI Tools used: Microsoft Visual Basic.Net 2008
Database used: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Networking concepts: TCP/IP, Ethernet, HTTP, DHCP, FTP
Other Tools used: Enterprise Architect, Crystal Report, MS FrontPage, Outlook, Snagit.
Good interpersonal effectiveness within and outside the team for contribution towards meeting team objectives
Ability to actively seek solutions to problems and proactively look ahead for specific opportunities for contribution
Good communication with convincing skills and clarity of thought
Ability to listen actively and understand requirements accurately, with good oral, written and presentation skills
Ability to learn domain knowledge / concepts rapidly and enhance performance applying these to various job situations
• Won the Ghazal singing competition organized by my college in 2007.
• Got 103rd rank out of 25000+ candidates in GCET-MBA 2008.
• Was short listed as a candidate at SPIPA, Ahmedabad.
• Was a Maths/Science (Std. 8/9/10) tutor at Varma Coaching classes, Navsari for about 3 years.
Date of Birth: 13th July 1986
Permanent Address: 101, Gautamswami Apartments, Raichand Road, Navsari. 396 445 – Gujarat
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Gujarati
Marital status: Unmarried
Hobbies: Current Affairs, Traveling, Theatre, Cooking
I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this application is factual and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Date: Pankaj C. Gupta