William C. Latta, II
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Successfully wrote recommendations / reports from interviews, and analytical data
• Facilitated groups, developed audit plans / actions plans, met, established and followed timelines
• Proficient in documenting workflows / time studies for performance enhancements
• Skilled in identifying opportunities to reduce cost and implementing actions plans
• Effectively used software applications to generate work notes, memos, spreadsheets, and reports
• Presented presentations using PowerPoint, spreadsheets, flip charts, queries, Word documents, and etc
• Efficiently managed projects, programs, volunteers, and personnel
Bible Way Church, Columbus, Ohio 43204, 453 S. Wheatland Ave. 07/2007 – Present
• Computerized the church accounting system using QuickBooks
• Designed websites for church / community center, each averaged a minimum of 100 hits per months
• Managed the Angel Food Ministries Program / volunteers (selling food to low & middle-income)
• Supervised the Ohio Summer Food Grant Program, recruited children and served 200 meals per week
• Presented financial reports / programs to the Church Administrative and Trustee Board
• Scheduled speakers and planned events (programs) for the church
Asset Professionals, Lewis Center, Ohio 43035, 1883 Aurora Ave. 03/2001– 07/2010
• Sold Life Policy with a monthly premium of $800 per month (annually) premium of $9,600
• Given Presentations - using flip charts, PowerPoint, and Product Literature
• Interviewed clients to determine appropriate products and closing points for sells
• Effectively rolled-over employee retirement plans into annuities
• Specialized in selling Mortgage Protection (Life) Insurance
Ohio Dept. of Transportation (ODOT), Columbus, Ohio 43223, 1800 W. Broad St. 10/1990 – 03/2001
Internal Auditor (Operational Auditor):
• Developed recommendations for the Sign Shop, savings of $75,000 annually
• Developed process improvements for the ODOT boiler operations, savings of $20,000 annually
• Facilitated changes to the Quality of Work Life Survey tabulated the results / tracked action plans for survey
• Oversaw / Reported ODOT’s Annual Internal Accounting Control Program to Ohio Governor’s Office
• Created a departmental application to track and monitor ODOT’s Strategic Plan with the IT department
Bachelor of Science Degree / Business Administration, 06/1998
Majors: Business Finance / Operations Management
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Westside Community Center, Columbus, Ohio
Board Member, 03/2009-08/2011
Executive Director, 08/2011-Present
Simba Volunteer (Big Brother) of the Year, 06/1998
Franklin County Children Services, Columbus, Ohio
Student at Columbus State Community College-Political Science Major
Dublin, OH - political, student, club, wendy, state, road,...
Internal Auditor, Operation/Administrative Assistant, Data Entry
Columbus, OH - chinese, auditor, associate, internal, operation,...
Electrical/Electronic/Network/Telecom Field Tech needs Part-Time work.
Lewis Center, OH - telecom, cabling, part, special, contracting,...
Customer Service Information Technology
Lewis Center, OH - warehousing, order, material, forecasting,...
Lewis Center, OH - contracting, cabling, telecom, applied, panels,...
Life Insurance Responsible
Grove City, OH - responsible, regulatory, outlook, individual,...
Nurse Practitioner Registered
Columbus, OH - nurse practitioner, practitioner, nurse, l.p.n.,...