Jose R. Vazquez
Decatur, GA 30032
To secure a position as a Senior Account Manager with a proven track record of exceeding annual sales targets, an expert closer committed to a solution-based sales approach that results in million-dollar revenue growth, a leader in consistently developing strong business relationships and using presentation skills to promote business and close large-dollar deals.
Wells Fargo Bank, Marietta, GA
9/2004 – Present
Personal Banker II
● Set up new customer accounts and performs financial profiles to unearth potential business opportunities.
● Expand the breadth of clients' banking portfolio and volume of brand products to maximize retention and make the banking experience as smooth and pleasant as possible.
● Engage in cold- calling to explore fresh and innovative loan opportunities to meet all loan goals according to protocol.
Professional Licenses: Series 63, Series 6; Georgia Life & Health; Property & Casualty; Annuities
DSL.net, Inc., New Haven, CT 4/2000 – 9/2004
Senior Account Manager
● Maximized sales for a nationwide provider of IT technical services.
● Managed accounts to ensure service quality and customer satisfaction.
● Expanded sales by contacting all former customers and offering attractive discounts.
● Attained more than $550,000 in annual sales (FY 2003), exceeding target by $100,000. Ranked as one of the company’s top 7 account managers (out of 25 reps).
● Delivered presentation that led to national contract for Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), T1, and voice.
Arch Paging, Wethersfield, CT 3/1998 – 4/2000
● Managed existing account by maintaining a close relationship with the end users.
● Created contact database to improve ability to follow-up with clients.
● Coordinated e-mail campaigns notifying clients about discounts and special offers.
● Cold called in my assigned territory by both going door to door in the business areas and through telemarketing.
Colonial Toyota, Milford, CT 2/1994 – 2/1998
Secondary Finance Manager
● Managed the secondary finance department for the largest Toyota dealership in Connecticut with annualized revenue of over 1.2 million.
● Responsible for a staff of 7 sales agents.
● Facilitated employee meetings, opening lines of communication and promoting acceptance of corporate goal to improve customer relations.
● Established strong vendor relationships with financial institutions in order to facilitate loans for my clients.
Denny’s Restaurant, Bradenton, FL 6/1990 – 1/1994
● Managed a restaurant with a annual gross revenue of 1.5 million
● Responsible for a staff of 35 employees
● Managed employee scheduling.
● Controlled inventory to minimize waste and maximize profitability and efficiency.
Wilbur Cross High School, New Haven, CT Graduated 6/1984
U. S. Marine Corp 6/1984 – 8/1988