Lawrenceville, GA, 30044, United States
Phone Number- 678-***-****
• Associate Degree In Civil Engineering
• Certificate for Surveying and Leveling
• Certificate for BEST PROGRESS IN SITE PRODUCTION
• 30 Years Experience
Howard Johnson Hotel, Maintenance supervisor, June 2011 –March 2012
• Contracts review, supervising and inspection the all maintenance job
As Civil, electrical, HVAC units, heating system, chiller units
• Prepare to work completed report to management
• Timely respond to emergency maintenance call and operation
• Making the list for required materials for maintenance.
• Daily inspect the property clean and good
• Implementing the daily activities in accordance with approved plan and specifications.
SK E&C Co Ltd, QA/QC Inspector& Superintendent, January 2009 - May 2011
• Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
• Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, utilities, and program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
• Clint QA/QC Inspectors as per report to submit the job and make approval and start next section of work. Weekly report and progress to submit the management.
• Verifying the all top levels as floor, beams,slab and ground levels
• Estimating the used Concrete Quantity and verifying with actual quantity
• I can handle designing and drafting the concrete and structural steel support systems in industrial and housing projects.
• I can draft with Auto cad 2010,2011 versions .
• Manage and direct staff members and the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
• Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
• Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
QA/QC Inspector May 2005- December 2008
• Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of construction operation. And Inspection the soil testing, concrete pouring structural, masonry jobs and concrete cylinder testing.
• Order or requisition materials and supplies.
• Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
• Read specifications such as blueprints to determine construction requirements and to plan procedures.
H.K. AL SADIQ SONS Co Ltd,
Site Engineer, / January 1996- April 2005
• Provide technical engineering support in the planning of projects, such as Road and wastewater pipe line& treatment plants, to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and policies.
• Inspect facilities to monitor compliance with regulations governing substances such as asbestos, lead, and wastewater.
• Receive, set up, test, and decontaminate equipment.
• Contracts review, Construction plans, study, survey, site resources planning, preparation of work completion reports.
• Coordinate & direct civil supervision, Inspection for civil construction activities review and approval of engineering layouts, documentation, coordination’s with Clint and consultant.
M/S Al-Hub ail EST,
Site Engineer, November 1984- October 1995
• Estimate costs for environmental cleanup and remediation of land redevelopment projects.
• Coordinate on-site activities for environmental cleanup or remediation projects to ensure compliance with environmental laws, standards, regulations, or other requirements.
• Conduct feasibility or cost-benefit studies for environmental remediation projects.
• Design or implement measures to improve the water, air, and soil quality of military test sites, abandoned mine land, or other contaminated sites.
• Conduct quantitative risk assessments for human health, environmental, or other risks.
• Coordinate the disposal of hazardous waste.
• Design or conduct environmental restoration studies.
• Design or implement plans for structural demolition and debris removal.
Site Supervisor, November 1981 - April 1984
• Witness backfilling & compaction test, dam proofing, concrete pouring, waterproofing, asphalting, and other civil, architectural & structural finishing activities.
• Implement project quality control programs and test plans.
• Monitor and enforce quality control requirements as per contract specification.
• Conduct inspection prior to client’s inspection and enforce corrective action.
• Prepare request for inspection.