A creative, customer-focused, business analyst with expertise in business systems analysis and support, field operations, supply chain, change and relationship management, user provisioning and security and access, with diverse satellite and call center industry background. Possess strong organization, planning and stakeholder management, strong analytical abilities, excellent communication and customer facing skills, results driven and highly organized.
· Project management· Process implementation· Process Improvement · Business intelligence reporting · Systems maintenance and acceptance testing · Technical writing and documentation
· Microsoft office suite (Excel, Project, Access, Visio, Power Point, Word)· Oracle / Siebel CRM tools, Siebel Analytics, Siebel eChannel Partner Portal, Siebel Wireless. · CA Identity Manager R5, R8, R12· MCP, SAP, SQL, SAS, COGNOS, OMS, DWS, CSG, STMS, ITIL · RBACx Sox Compliance Audits· SBCA Certifications, Residential and Commercial Satellite Installation
DIRECTV INC., Englewood, CO 1998-2009
Technical Project Specialist, Field Operations Systems Support (2007-2009):
Contributed as part of a team to the business development and implementation of Oracle Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practice by managing developments and providing training and production support as needed to all levels of personnel. Consistently performed at the highest level in key Oracle/Siebel CRM projects.
· Contributed as lead technical specialist of Field Operations System Support Department, a cross-functional team in the analysis, design, testing, implementation and deployment of an Oracle CRM application, which created a world-class customer-centric Satellite Installation network.
· Developed project work plan, implementation roadmap, and change management strategy, which were crucial to further implement and deploy Oracle / Siebel CRM FSS solution, and achieve the desired business objectives.
· Served as a member of team that achieved a successful and smooth deployment of the solution, which resulted in improvement of data timeliness and availability by 30% for DIRECTV and the Home Service Providers Network.
· Implemented Oracle / Siebel CRM solution that improved field technician productivity by 6%. enhanced service quality and consistency by 11%, increased Home Service Providers (HSP) work order closure rate by 22% and resulted in a reduction of past open work orders by 4%.
· Successfully converted DIRECTV CSG Data to new Oracle CRM solution, which accounted for over 1 million sales orders.
· Coordinated all parties involved in project to test and review new systems, organized meetings and conference calls to gather new requirements, test new functionality, discuss and review enhancements, and review final application design with the development team and the business.
IT Operations Security and Access Analyst, Field Operations Systems Support (2006-2007):
SOX Compliance auditor and subject matter expert in user provisioning, security and access and CA Identity Manager and e-Trust User provisioning Single Sign on Solution.
· Oversaw planning and business opportunity management, analyzed organizational impacts for the key HSP user provisioning and IT security stakeholders which resulted in a smooth launch of the Identity Manager solution which improved user access and decreased impact on business production.
· Launched a pilot to test solution and identify rollout conditions and followed with a global roll out to the entire Home Service Providers network. The new user provisioning processes contributed to an increase in new user adoption of the Siebel CRM products.
· Created User Interface Use Cases (UIUC’s), Test Plans, Functional Test Cases, Test Scripts and Software Requirements Specification (SRS’s) for multiple projects.
· Enhanced new Oracle / Siebel CRM processes, reporting structures, and key performance indicators for DIRECTV Call centers and the HSP networks. Defined and implemented escalation and communication plan, which resulted in overall increase in customer satisfaction, reduced cost and reduced Service Desk Request life cycle from 72 hours to 24 hours.
· Developed learning materials and conducted the rollout of the training and coaching for HSP managers, call center reps and internal DIRECTV Home Services employees. This enabled Home Services to capitalize on customer knowledge and better manage business opportunities.
Project Coordinator, Field Operations Systems Support (2005-2006):
Provided 24x7 operations support and implemented problem management processes as a part of the ITIL methodology. Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and implementing application and environmental changes and served as technical Subject Matter Expert for the Oracle CRM FSS project.
· Assisted in managing, coaching new hires and junior team members in the FSS operations team which improved Service Levels and customer satisfaction scores for the DIRECTV Field Operations department.
· Worked with 3rd party vendors CA, HP and Oracle to identify and resolve application and environmental issues and provided executive status to executive management on key business system issues that reduced business impact and developed contingency plans.
· Conducted regular meetings with key business and IT stakeholders to troubleshoot, identify, prioritize and schedule fixes for problems/defects.
· Negotiated with key business and IT stakeholders on scheduling application and environment changes, which mitigated the risk to the production environment.
Installation and Service Support Technician, DIRECTV Home Services (1998-2005):
Provided technical support in all aspects of equipment installation and functionality. Managed philanthropy school accounts, revised policy and procedure and assessed DIRECTV’s installation network at the local level for effectiveness and readiness in areas of technical training and performed floor support to employees in warranty management call centers.
· Evaluated and created technical scripting used throughout all DIRECTV call centers and performed training for technical call centers on satellite equipment and installation.
· Monitored technical calls and participated in roundtables and conference calls with senior management that identified trends and increased technical efficiency and expertise.
MBA, Operations Management and International Business, Regis University, Denver, Colorado
(Completed 15 credits)
BS, Business Administration, Regis University, Denver, Colorado
BA, American Literature, University Hassan II, Casablanca, Morocco
Certificate in Supervision: Core Competencies, Mountain State Employer Council