M. SHARIQ KHAN
***A, Noor Nagar, Jamia Nagar
Okhla, New Delhi - 110025.
Seeking a position as an Accounting Associate where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
• Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking
Presently working in Alshifa Multispeciality Hospital, New Delhi from Jan’2012 till date.(IPD billing in charge)
Worked in Anand Nirogdham Hospital Pvt. Ltd, Meerut from Sept’2007 to Dec’2011
As Sr. Billing Executive
• Responsible for the maintenance of the patient's documents and their addresses.
• Maintained the patient's TPA billing.
• Developed the forms and manuals and procedure of organization
• Processed patient's billing, statements, reimbursement claims, post transaction and data.
• Deals with the queries and respond to them by telephone or by writing.
• Responsible for the reports distribution, telephone and generation of the bills.
• B.Com. from CCS University, Meerut in 2004.
• Intermediate from UP. Board in 2001.
• High School from UP. Board in 1999.
• One Year Certificate in Industrial Accounting plus in 2007.
[From Institute of Computer Accountants]
• One year Diploma in Computer Application & Multilingual D.T.P in 2006.
[From N.C.P.U.L., D.O.E.A.C.C., Chandigarh, (MINISTRY of H.R.D., Govt. of India and Ministry of I.T, Govt. of India]
Microsoft Word, Excel, Tally, A P Software, Windows XP, Microsoft Office XP Professional, Vista and Windows 7
Father's Name : Mr. S.M. Khan
Date of Birth : 16th March 1983
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Language Known : English, Hindi, Urdu
Hobbies : Playing Cricket, Reading News Papers & Magazines.
Permanent Address : 428, Eidgah Chopla, Baghpat Gate, Meerut-250002 (U.P)
Phone: 0121- 2401884
Place: New Delhi. ( M. Shariq Khan )