MELISSA A. ZELLER
*** ***** **** **** *******, GA 30075
813-***-**** CELL / E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations American Income Life Tampa, FL 10/10-5/12
• Responsible for generating leads for Life Insurance Agents.
• Maintain and grow relationships with current groups and acquire new clients for potential leads.
• Worked out of home office and traveled within assigned territory.
• Responsible for keeping weekly calendar.
• Top 3 in production of leads for September 2011 (1159 Leads)
Real Estate Buyers Agent Keller Williams Tampa Properties Tampa, FL 10/09- 3/10
• Assist buyers calling on our REO Properties. Convert these calls into leads and worked with them to locate other homes.
• Conversion rate of 25%- calls to leads.
• Responsible for showing properties, writing up offers, and taking client from contract to close. Worked with Home inspectors, appraisal companies, title companies, and mortgage lenders to make to ensure a smooth closing.
• Maintained knowledge of the REO and short sale market by attending monthly training classes and weekly meetings.
Real Estate Salesperson Tampa Bay Real Estate Services Tampa FL 5/04-10/09
● Residential sales in excess of 6 million.
● Assisted in progress of company by developing projects and business
strategies. Interviewed new agents and helped with company expansion. Consulted with owner on various commercial projects.
• Worked with clients on finding their new home and managed everything from writing up offers, to home inspections to closing. Loan consultant for several clients. Worked with sister loan company to assist clients with their mortgages and helped to qualify them.
Project Manager/ Design Options Tampa, FL 11/99 - 4/04
• Started with company as Sales Support, onto Lead Associate of Customer Relations and eventually promoted to Project Manager.
• Managed significant revenue through high-end accounts including University of Pittsburg ($775k), Jacksonville Naval Air Station ($225k) and Bureau of Census ($300k)
• Project Management of accounts serving as liaison between dealers and factory, complex organizational issues, freight protocols and company representatives.
MELISSA A. ZELLER PAGE TWO
Staffing Recruiter ProStaff Brandon, FL 4/99 to 11/99
• Assisted in the start-up of a new branch office. Interviewed candidates in the industrial and clerical/Administrative fields.
• Established company relationships resulting in acquired temporary and permanent assignments for candidates.
Leasing Consultant Apartment Hunters Tampa, FL 2/97 to 4/99
• Worked with clients looking to lease apartments or rental homes. Identified specific needs of clients including price, location and features.
• Responsible for handling marketing for apartment complexes in a assigned territory. Worked with leasing managers on promotions and specials for our clients.
• Acquired 18 new apartment communities within my territory and maintained relationships with 10 others.
Account Executive Trader Publishing Company West Palm Beach, FL 10/94 to 2/97
• Spearheaded revenue growth by igniting 50 stagnant accounts while acquiring 35 new accounts. Worked with auto dealerships, boat brokerages, heavy equipment companies, and RV dealers.
• Responsible for creating innovative advertising to enhance sales for customers. Worked on tight deadlines while handling all aspects of ad from photography, payments, ad corrections and changes.
Palm Beach Community College
AA- Degree Business Administration and Management
Gold Coast School of Real Estate
Real Estate License (State of Florida )
Haverhill Institute of Staging and Design
Certified Accredited Home Stager
Life Insurance License (State of Florida)