L-**** Swarr Run Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
Designed, developed and implemented manufacturing processes and systems to meet quality standards, cost and on time deliveries. Dedicated to lean six sigma (DMAIC) projects, process and productivity optimization, continuous improvement (Kaizen), value stream mapping, and wastes elimination.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Develop and implement manufacturing flows, work station layouts and organization, and station controls, which optimize value added operations, operating costs, and product / process quality.
• Act as liaison with other departments, divisions and organizations on launching new product and provide leadership, technical advice and counsel to other professionals.
• Serve as a resource for cause / effect analyses, investigations, statistical studies, and corrective action planning.
• Identify process variations and implement statistical process control.
• Troubleshoot daily production problems through root cause analysis techniques and carry out preventive measure.
Church World Service 2012-Present
Computer Trainer (Volunteer) Lancaster,PA
• Provide computer training to end users.
• Develop and implement integrated training program.
• Resolve end users issue and provide help in system testing.
• Assure continuing training and support to end users in achieving their goals.
• Troubleshoot hardware to circuit and component level.
Evertz Microsystems Ltd 2008-2012
Test Technologist Burlington, ON
• Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems for performance, reliability and usability.
• Implement waste eliminating concept to achieve effective and efficient testing.
• Create standard operating procedures that applied to testing of equipment.
• Build, operate and update test jigs.
• Plan, lead, organize, and control resources in testing to achieve organizational goal.
Professional Installation Network 2001-2002
Production Engineer Texas, USA
• Slashed annual costs ~$200K by initiating lean manufacturing techniques to reduce headcount and improve efficiency.
• Revised scraps procedures with 85% reduction of cost rework resulting in saving of more than $300K and 95% reduction in area of supervision.
• Analyzed workplaces for reducing work cycle time of operations by implementing cell layouts that increased productivity by 50%.
• Responsible and coordinated preventive maintenance measure of equipment to maintain overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) to above 85%.
Siemens Medical Instruments 1992-1999
Product Engineer Singapore
• Generated $3M of cost saving by implementing and initiating new product launch and setting up pilot-run.
• Saved millions of dollars annually by training shop floor personnel on lean manufacturing tools such as 5S, JIT, 7 deadly wastes, Kaizen, Kanban, SPC, cell manufacturing, PDCA, etc.
• Overhauled manufacturing process and re-energized workforce and decreased overhead by 20% while increasing the productivity by 80 %.
• Supervised a team of eight technicians and coordinate activities with accountability for overall manufacturing operations which entails on time delivery of products, sustaining and exceeding production efficiency targets and sustainability of quality.
• Upheld quality standards that assisted the operations earn the ISO 9002 certification.
• Worked extensively with MRP system to update BOM concerning engineering change notice and product design.
• Participated in Materials Review Board and promoted high expectation from suppliers or vendors to produce quality products that increased productivity and delivery by 20%.
• Participated in the Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC) project and led the wastes elimination program.
Roadstar Pte Ltd. 1990-1992
R&D Engineer Singapore
• Developed and designed car radio/audio products.
• Conducted feasibility studies of the design to determine ability to function as intended and developed new concepts from initial design to market release.
• Maintained detailed documentation throughout all phases of research and development and completed project on time and within budget.
Kennedy College of Technology Toronto, Ontario
Six Sigma Black Belt (Certificate of Completion) 2008
Johnson County Community College Kansas, USA
Information Technology 2006
Pittsburg State University Kansas, USA
Ed. S. in Industrial Education 2004
Pittsburg State University Kansas, USA
M.S. in Engineering Technology 2001
Singapore Productivity and Standard Board Singapore
Diploma in Production Management 1999
Brigham Young University Utah, USA
B.S. in Electronics Engineering Technology 1990
The recognition for excellence of Scholarship at PSU, 2004
First place in the Graduate Student Research Colloquium at PSU, 2000
References Available Upon Request