Ali Gardezi 202-***-****
Alpharetta, GA email@example.com
Sixteen years of collective experience in automotive industry encompassing.
• Inventory management.
• Dealer Management Systems (ADP, R&R).
• Specialized in parts order systems (Porsche, Audi, BMW & Mini); PET, ETK, ETKA.
• Body shop management tool (Rome Systems).
• Trained in OSHA Safety Compliance.
• Certified in Dept. of Transportation Hazard Material Handling (KPA).
• Decreased inventory shrinkage (by daily bin counts & checks, manual order receiving).
• Lowered obsolescence (utilizing buybacks, special order prepaid, customer notifications via email & post cards).
• Minimized write-downs at physical inventory.
• High accuracy parts order tracking, for daily, stock & critical parts for $15,000,000 purchase volume, and invoice coding at Audi & Porsche.
• Dealership awarded best on-time parts shipping in the Greater Washington DC, under my supervision.
• Audi award for being one of the best-run District Parts departments.
• No warranty related parts charge backs to dealerships under my management
Customer Service & Sales
• 110% increase in boutique sales (by adding new & seasonal merchandise and administering specials).
• Contributed to significant increase in accessory sales by utilizing various merchandising tools.
• Catalog editing to provide better knowledge for our sales team (back end support).
• Trained in ISO 9000 Standard of Quality Management to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Assist. Manager Parts Passport Mini of Alexandria, VA Sep 2011 to May 2012
• Parts Admin Assistant Audi & Porsche of Vienna, VA Apr 2005 to Sep 2010
• Security Supervisor Barton Protective Services, Irving, TX Oct 1999 to Jan 2005
• Service & Parts Manager Mo's Import Auto, Irving, TX May 1998 to Nov 2004
• Deputy Service Advisor Overseas Motor Corporation, Dallas, TX Oct 1993 to Apr 1998
• Bachelors in Automotive Technology, Multan Technical College, March 1998
• Automotive Technology, Richardson College, 1998 to 2001
Greg Jackson Manager, BMW, Alexandria 703-***-****
George Mohkerjerjin Manager, NT Auto Body Shop, Alexandria 703-***-****
Robert Colvin Asst. Manager, Porsche of Vienna 703-***-****