Las Vegas, NV **183
Electronics technician with 20+ years of bench experience having a solid knowledge of the electronic theory. Able to troubleshoot to the component level. Experience includes all type of repair work including surface mount components.
2007 - NOW
Working free lance as bench technician repairing electronic equipment for various companies.
AT@T, COMCAST, G4. Los Angeles, California 1998 – 2007
Hired in 1998 as maintenance engineer by AT@T. In 2004 COMCAST acquired the facility and was transferred to G4 Media in the same building with the similar functions. Responsible for the maintenance of about eighty VTRs of various formats, one hundred twenty monitors, ten studio cameras and seven ENG cameras.
• Worked in the original cabling and equipment installation, improved functionality troubleshooting and performing changes were needed.
• Minimized operational delays responding to operators requests and correcting equipment or user problems.
• Developed and implemented a preventive maintenance program to minimize equipment failure.
• Built and maintained a stock of parts that allowed performing repairs immediately.
• Designed and built projects to improve efficiency or use of equipment from verbal request to utilization.
BAND PRO FILM AND VIDEO. Los Angeles California. 1996 – 1998
Bench video engineer repairing video equipment.
KCOP Channel 13. 1991 –1996
Maintenance engineer, responsible to maintaining the equipment used in the News department.
SONY ELECTRONICS. 1985 –1991
Broadcast senior service engineer. Although specialized in Betacam I was trained and worked with all the line of SONY broadcast equipment.
Sept 2006 Sony MSW-DVW 2000
Nov 2004 Panasonic DVC PRO VTR.
Aug 2004 Sony DSR - 2000 VTR.
Aug. 2001 Imac Klystrons and High power amplifiers.
Sept. 2000 Sony DVW – 500 / A 500 SONY Digital Betacam.
Nov. 1999 Sony Video Compression.
Sept. 1999 Sony DNW – A 75 Betacam SX.
Sept. 1990 Sony BVM Monitors.
Feb. 1990 Sony HDVS High definition projectors.
Jan. 1990 Sony HDVS High definition monitors.
Jun. 1989 Sony DVR - 10 D2 VTR.
Mar. 1989 Sony BVW – 5/35/75 Betacam VTRs.
Oct. 1988 Sony BVE 900 editor.
Oct. 1987 Sony BVH 2000 one inch VTR
University of Buenos Aires
80% of the curriculum in
A.A. degree in Liberal Arts
A.S degree in electronics
FCC Radiotelephone license