Alaknanda Satpathy - Assistant Manager – Electrical Engineer
OCL Colony, Rajgangpur, Orissa, India. - 770017
Call @ +91-943******* (Cellular)
e-Mail @ email@example.com
Operation & Maintenance
MS Word 2003
MS Excel 2003
MS Power Point 2003
MS Word 2007
MS Excel 2007
MS Power Point 2007
A dedicated & dynamic prospect with a focused & quality driven approach, supported by the inherent ability to manage stress & simultaneously actuating ahead along with the modern day industry requirements
SI No. Board/Name of the Institute University Year of passing Percentage
1. B.TECH (Electrical)
Eastern Academy Of Science & Technology B.P.U.T 2008 7.6 CGPA
2. +2 SCIENCE
J.K.B.K. Government College C.H.S.E 2004 63%
3. 10TH BOARD
D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOL C.B.S.E 2002 81%
SI No. Name of the Organization Period Location Role
1. OCL India Ltd 2008 onwards Rajgangpur Assistant Manager
Organization & Its Profile:
A. OCL India Ltd. [Manufacturing Company.]
An ISO 9001 certified firm renowned in the name of Konark cement.
Awarded with the prestigious certification of IS/ISO 14001 & IS 18001.
Work Tenure & Location:
4 Years 0 Months since 2008 at Rajgangpur, Orissa, India.
Responsibilities & Knowledge:.
• Direct reporting to General Manager (Electrical & Instrumentation)
• Manpower management – 6+ Executives, 20+ Technician, 15+ Workmen
• External 3rd Party Coordination pertaining to motors, transformers, and others
• Cost Estimation - Energy Conservation & Awareness Development, PCC, MCC
• Erection, Commissioning & Testing:
Motor Control Center (MCC)
11KV Overhead Electric (OHE) Line,AB SWITCH,DO FUSE UNIT.
Maximum Demand Controller
Individual Metering Panel for 5000KVA DG Sets
CTMFM and IDMT, MOTPRO, MICOM,VAMP Relays
• Operation and End-to-End Maintenance:
3.3 KV motors up to 6000KW
Devices - GRR, LRS & SPRS
D.C. motors up to 475KW, LT motors up to 650KW
• Operation & maintenance of DG set (5*5000KVA WARTSILA MAKE DG SETS)
Parallel operation of DG Sets
Maintenance – AVR, Generators
Protection Circuit Testing
WARTSILA Make panel maintenance & troubleshooting
• Documentation on IS 18000, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
• Knowledge on SLD of electrical distribution
• Selection of electrical equipment as per load requirement
• Earthing of electrical equipments
• Knowledge on power & control diagram of electrical circuit
• Root cause analysis for tracing out faults
• Maintenance of overhead cranes
• Maintenance & overhauling of HT & LT motors and Transformers
• Maintenance of PCCs & MCCs
• Maintenance of 3.3kv system voltage REYROLLE Burn Make breakers
• Maintenance of 11 KV system voltage overhead lines and associated services
• Operation & Maintenance of ball mills
• Material management using ERP system
• Maintaining power report of MRSS
• Inspection & Testing of HT, DC, and LT motors.
• Spare Management - Air Conditioners & Package AC units, etc
• Undergone partial repairing of HT motors up to 3450KW at site
• Housing repairing of HT motors
• Erection & Commissioning & Testing of HT motors upto 6000kw.
• Erection & Commissioning of Colony Sewage Water Treatment plant from Electrical side.
• Commissioning of MASONARY Circuit
• Erection & commissioning of PCCs/MCCs for Cement Mill-1&2
• Electrification of Industrial Training Centre under DALMIA Industrial Training Centre
• Applied for Electrical Supervisory License (Orissa Electric Regulatory Commission)
• Recipient of multiple awards & accolades in organizational activities like QC, TPM, Executive competitions
• Represented organization at national seminar on Global Economy conducted by IIPM.
• Represented organization in the EHS seminar held by CII
• Recipient of Rajya Puraskar in Scout & Guide
• Active participant in National Level Science & Mathematics Olympiad
Name Alaknanda Satpathy
Date of Birth 30th April, 1986
Marital Status Single
Languages Known English, Hindi, Oriya
Hobbies Napping, Television Programs, Science & Technology, Current Affairs
Interests Music, Singing.
Permanent Address C/O: Satyabadi Mishra (Advocate),
Canal Road, Ranihat, P.O.: College Square,
Call @ +91-671-*******
CURRENT CTC:5.1 LACS PA
I, hereby declare that all the facts and particulars furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.