Dawsonville Ga. ***34
August 11, 2012
Dear Operations Director:
I am very interested in a career with animals. I am very well experienced in working with animals of all sorts. I absolutely love animals and get great pleasure from interacting with them. I delight in seeing customer’s faces light up as they see there pride and joys well taken care of. There is also nothing like the joys of making the animals feel better.
I have been around animals and working with them all my life. The families that I have worked for are always quick to recommend me when they see an animal in need or hurt. Some of my favorite things to do with the animals is bathing them or walking them.
I have been involved with the Dawson County Animal Shelter. I worked with the board members at the shelter attending meetings to reach out to the kids about animal care. I have been asked to speak to groups of kids about maintaining and making good decisions on adopting. I’ve also worked for Kerry Miguez she is a board member and owns 30 dogs, 7 horses, and 20 plus barn cats. Working there I have learned how to give shots, clean hooves, the regular maintaining of many animals as well as taking in strays and the signs of worms, parvo, and dehydration. I also enjoy spending time with my own pride and joys. I own two miniature Dobermans and a basset hound puppy. I’ve had one for nine years and the other for four almost five. I’ve also owned ferrets, hamsters, gerbils, genie pigs, dogs, and cats.
I have an outstanding work ethic. I am an honest, loyal, and responsible individual with a great deal of passion and enthusiasm. I’m a very quick learner who routinely exceeds expectations. I am also highly motivated when it comes to cleanness, organization, and customers.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your open positions. Please contact me at 706-***-**** or 678-***-**** so that we may arrange a time to meet and discuss my qualifications in more detail.
136 Grant Trail
Dawsonville Georgia 30534
• Quick learner who adapts well to new and changing situations.
• Strong people skills, with ability to work well with clients, co-workers, and animals.
• Exceeds expectations and goes beyond what is required.
• Hard worker who never hesitates to do anything that is needed.
• Great at creative problem solving.
• Great work ethic
Animal caregiver March 2009- October 2009
• Responsible for day to day care of the animals.
• Responsible for giving medications.
• Provide safe and loving environment for the animals.
Barista November 2009 – Present
• Provided exceptional customer service.
• Worked with my manager on orders making the order and faxing.
• Quickly learned all aspects of day to day operations.
• Was responsible for frozen pastry truck as well as regular shipment.
• Maintained the appearance of the store and its displays.
• Maintained inventory.
• Learned management skills
• worked in the Deli, dairy, Bakery, bagging, pushing buggies, Meat and Seafood, fuel center, and Dairy
• worked holidays, nights, and weekends and overtime when needed
Completed 10th grade and achieving more.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
• Microsoft Word
• Acer computers
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Powerpoint