West Valley, UT 84119
Career Summary: Customer service for 10 plus years including problem solving, mathematical
& computer skills. Ten years of helping or doing AP/AR.
Experience for 10 plus years defusing difficult customers to obtain a
resolution beneficial to both parties and ultimately keeping the customers
loyalty, preventing litigation and adding to revenues
Learn how to work with insurances to solve any and all problems for
patients and the companies.
Qualifications: Professional, dedicated, self-motivated, team player
Detail oriented, ability to work independently & prioritize duties
07/10 to Present: Alta Medical Management:
• Work for a Physicians billing check on why the claim did not paid. Make sure the patient accounts were correct and when they call let them know what was happening to their accounts. Answer the calls when they came in.
02/10 to 05/10: Med One Medical
• Set up appointments for sleep studies and CPAPs machine. Would fix the sleep shirts for the patient could have the studies at home. Work some of the AR to get caught up. Answered the phones and transfer them or help the customer.
03/05 to 01/10: Alta Meadows Medical Services Business & Customer service
• Set up appointments for the equipment delivery to the patient’s home or the care centers. Get Doctors Order for the equipment ordered.
• Primary & secondary billing to medical insurances & to the patient as necessary
• Also responsible for accounts payable & receivable; state & federal licensing; insurance; and accreditation for durable medical equipment.
04/02 to 03/05: Certified Supplies Customer Services and Office Staff
• Answered the phones, took orders, prepared invoices, checked shipments,
• Helped the sales and shipments for the customers to receive the product in a timely manner.
• Helped with the accounts payable & receivable.
07/98 to 11/01: Comfort Systems USA Accounts Payable
• Receptionist duties included assigning purchase order numbers for parts to service personnel. Assisted customers with scheduling of service appointments, vendors and staff members.
Education: Graduated from Cyprus High School. Numerous In Service Training
Various job training programs in custom accounting (incl 10 key) & software including Windows, Quicken, Word Perfect, Internet, Excel, MS Outlook.