email@example.com 714-***-**** Irvine, CA
High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence
Ability to juggle multiple tasks and divide your time between work and study.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Numeracy and a strong attitude for mathematics.
Excellent problem-solving skills and clear logical thinking.
A keep interest in the financial system combined with excellent commercial awareness.
Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed.
Ability to work on my own initiative and as part of a team.
Strong IT skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
Symitar, DataSafe, XP, Teller Navigator, ADP, Microsoft Word, Excel
7/2008-7/2012 Risk Management/Internal Auditor/Internal Controls NuVision Federal Credit Union California
Ran audit engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing internal audits, business process control reviews, and other service offerings and managing to budget
Performed testing and documentation of key processes and controls in compliance with the Company’s Internal Audit plan and SOX Section 404
Developed the annual audit plan and schedule
Prepared reports and communications for the Audit Committee
Worked with audit team to identify and resolve issues discovered during audit process.
Evaluated and tested business processes and business controls and identify areas of risk.
Supervised, trained, and mentored staff on audit and review process
Maintained a good working relationship with external auditors and examiners to enhance satisfaction
Identified any incompleteness/incorrectness of the provided information, communicated with respective party and/or management. Created directory for the completed items; provided completed information to the auditors through the data room.
Monitored findings completion through the risk management commitment report, followed up on any outstanding findings and managed their mitigation.
Worked as liaison with NCUA examiners, McGladrey, FHLB, TWHC auditors;
Implemented branch audit procedure. Created branch audit checklist. Conducted branch audits on a quarterly basis. Created an Excel spreadsheet for the new opened accounts. Identified the weaknesses.
Prepared draft and/or final reports for branch audits and presented to management, senior management. Scheduled exit meetings with management; monitored timely findings completion and followed up on any outstanding findings with management.
Researched and implemented ACH and FSCC compliance checklists. Performed ACH and FSCC Compliance reviews
Conducted the member data security audit and application security review; analyised provided data for the completeness and correctness
Conducted in the Business Continuity and Business Continuity critical applications process
Fraud Investigation. Prepared information for senior management and Police department. Communication with Police officer and senior management on status of case investigation. Analysing member data for any potential fraud issues.
Reviewed reports, monitored transaction activities for BSA: SAR and CTR filing.
12/2007-07/2008 Audit Clerk Sky One Federal Credit Union California
• Performed detailed analysis for fraud trend and loss analysis purposes.
• Developed, maintained, and enhanced the case management system used for workflow and case data tracking/archiving
• Prepared reports related to production and loss/averted data.
• Performed analysis on Member share transactions/activity for fraud trend and loss analysis purposes.
• Prepared ad-hoc reports on as needed basis by the security and fraud department including data analysis where needed.
• Developed internal audit programs and procedures.
• Prepared and reviewed financial statements and disclosures.
• Reviewed and reported on compliance with established Bank policies, procedures, federal and state regulations and prudent banking practices.
• Finalized reports including efficiency enhancement suggestions, and audit findings and recommendations at the conclusion of operational audit review.
• Performed OFAC, FinCen scans and review; CTR and SAR reports; BSA audit and branch audits, corporate credit cards audit, insider accounts audit, dormant accounts audit, new accounts audit, wires audit, employee security overrides reports.
03/2005-12/2007 Senior Merchant Teller/Foreign Exchange Bank of America California
Provide basic foreign exchange and merchant services.
• Process basic transactions accurately and timely for banking center customers; balance daily.
work in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Process all transactions, maintain correspondence records and provide customer service.
02/2012 Currently studying for CIA certificate
02/2009 State Public Notary Certificate Fullerton, California
02/2008 Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Certificate Compliance Plus, Inc.
8/1990 – 6/1995 Samara University Bachelor of Arts in Samara, Russia
of Economics Economics with honors Full accreditation from IERF