Red Bank, NJ 07701
• 8 years of spa management experience with the most recent profit and loss responsibility of a $3,000,000 annual revenue business.
• Active consultant for salons, spas and Cosmetic Dermatology practices.
• Resort, fitness and private club settings experience
• Accomplished in spa start up operations and locations.
• Dedicated in staying current with industry advancements and new technology.
• Talented and committed to the art of customer service.
Staff Development and Management
• Interviewed, hired and provided disciplinary action for over 80 salon and spa staff. Including upper management and director roles.
• Provided effective performance reviews to support business standards, goals and procedures.
• Motivated and supported staff to ensure employee “buy-in” and guest satisfaction.
• Organized and orchestrated ongoing team training of policies and procedures, treatment protocols and product education.
Client and Guest Relations
• Ensured delivery of spa services to accommodate guest while maintaining service levels and company’s brand standards.
• Responded to all client concerns in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
• Conducted daily walk-through to ensure cleanliness of facility and maintenance of equipment.
• Hands on coordination of guest reservations and accounts.
• Managed and adhered to departmental budgets/financial tasks with accountability.
• Hands on development of annual budgets and quarterly business plans for growth.
• Utilized analytical reports to evaluate retail and service sales, return on investments, cost of goods and inventory levels.
• Established monthly service and retail goals for spa staff.
Sales and Marketing
• Created new business using social media including Facebook, Living Social, and Groupon.
• Partnered with local business owners to create new opportunities that supported new business initiatives and financial goals.
• Cross-promoted internally with fitness and sales departments to hit monthly goals and strengthen guest relations.
• Created, organized and hosted monthly skin care line events to promote retail sales. Most successful to date resulting in $16,000 additional revenue in 7 hours.
Services and Procedures
• Researched and negotiated deals with vendors to bring in new product lines.
• Worked with product line representatives and department leads to developed treatment protocols for numerous services including but not limited to
-Microdermabrasion -Flower essence Aromatherapy Massage
-Light Therapy facial - Reflexology Manicure/Pedicure
-Synergie Body Contouring -Hair condition diagnosis and treatment up-sell “pitch”
• Special events and marketing promotions to maximize revenue potential.
• Extensive knowledge in over 20 hair and skin care lines.
Present Business Director/ Consultant Botox on the Move NY/NJ metro area
2010-2012 Spa Director Milagro Spa Red Bank, NJ
2010 Business Director/Consultant Sky Salon & Spa Boca Raton, FL
2007-2009 Salon/ Spa Manager Life Spa Rockville, MD/ Fairfax, VA
2004-2006 Asst. Manager Journey Spa St. Thomas USVI
2002-2004 Massage Therapist Journey Spa St. Thomas USVI
2001-2002 Massage Therapist Hair, After Westminster, MD
2001-2002 Front Desk Manager Hair, After Westminster, MD
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Baltimore School of Massage National Massage Therapy Certified
Carroll Community College Business Management (non-degree)
• Sales and Marketing
• “Targeted Selection” interview process certification
• Customer Service
• Mistake Proofing
• Budget and P&L education
Millennium Spa Software Administrative course
Team Building training course
CPR and First Aid certified
2010 and 2011” New Jersey’s Best” Day Spa for Milagro Spa
2011 New Jersey Life Magazines “Top 5 Day Spa of Monmouth County” for Milagro Spa