I'am an Indonesian would like apply for QA/QC or Welding Inspector position, kindly see the attached CV for your considerate and hopefully meet with your requirement and able to join to work immediately.
I am a Bachelor Degree of Chemical Engineer and interested to join with your company and kindly see below my experiences as:
1. QA/QC Coordinator in heavy steel fabrication since 2001 to 2007 with PT. Gunanusa Utama Fabricators as one of The Largest International Engineering and Constructor Company in Indonesia.
2. Site Engineer, Project Document Control and QA/QC Engineer with McPEC Marine and Offshore PTE Ltd Singapore for Saudi Aramco Project and any International Companies like J.Ray McDermott, BP, Prosafe on November 2007 up to November 2008.
3. Project Engineer with BNF Engineering Singapore since November 2008 up to June 2009 for Power Gas Project in Singapore with multiple tasks like Civil Work, Mechanical Work and supporting E & I work.
4. Project Engineer for PT. South Pasific Viscose on Lenzing Group (Petrochemical Plant) in Purwakarta Indonesia since May 2010 up to April 2011 for Mechanical Work (Piping and Structural), Civil and supporting E&I team.
5. Construction Manager (Consult Company) Lipotech Engineering PTE Ltd Singapore for Jakarta Site Office for CBS Tanks and Palm Oil Refinery Project since April 2011 up to present with PT.Sinar Mas Tbk as The Client.
Also holding CSWIP Welding Inspector 3.1 (Level 2) from TWI Cambridge UK with Certificate No : 44306 Pass on 2009 and Radiographic Interpreter ASNT on 2012.
Thank you for your attention and feel free to contact me if you need my assist.