Cell No.: +91-782*******
Bachelor of Technology in computer science & engineering
To update my knowledge regularly and move up in an organizational hierarchy on the basis of hard work and competence.
DEGREES INSTITUTIONS UNIVERSITY / BOARD YEARS %
Hyderabad,(A.P) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (A.P) 2008 - 2012 63.14%
(PCM) S.P.I.C GHAZIPUR
(U.P) Board of High School and Intermediate Education, U.P 2005 - 2007 56%
Matriculations S.S.S.A.I.C Maltari Azamgarh, U.P Board of High School & Intermediate Education,UP 2004 - 2005 65.5%
• C, C++, core java
• HTML, java script, C#, Asp.net
• Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista & 7
• MS Office 2003, 2007 & 2010
• SOFTWARE ORIENTED MAJAR PROJECT ON
Hotel administration and Management network based on asp.net and sql server.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Study in as a software developer and programming sphere.
• I can understand algorithms of programme and flowcharts.
• Preparing Reports including body of class, declaration function & methods, namespace.
• Preparing all programming code of application.
• Preparing Engineering Clarification Memo.
• Preparing extra language sql server, core java, OS operator, MS Office.
• Successfully completed Mini project on “CRIME LOGGER based on asp.net and sql server” from NTECH PROJECTS PVT. LTD., Hyderabad (A.P) in 2011
• Hardware, MCITP-2008, MS-EXCHANGE, CCNA TRAINNING, RHCE LINUX from ZOOM Technologies, Hyderabad (A.P)
• Father’s Name :Late Abdul Gaffar
• Date of Birth :25th June 1992
• Nationality :Indian
• Marital Status :Single
• Languages :English, Hindi, Urdu
• Hobbies : Reading Magazines, Watching Movies and Surfing Net
• Contact Address : H.No:- 10-2-518, F.No:- 102, Akbar Plaza, Asif Nagar,
Hyderabad – 500028 (A.P)
• Devoted to my work, I am always eager to learn something new. I like to take up challenges and achieve results. I have the power of conviction. I am a good communicator and net worker. I am also good as convincing people. I am resourceful, self disciplined and energetic. If given a chance I can be catalyst for the development of an organization.
Place: Hyderabad (Abbas Akhtar)