TUSHAR C. WANKHADE
International Institute of Information Technology,
P-14, Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, Hinjewadi,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
To work in organization that gives scope to enhance and apply my knowledge,
skills for the advancement & benefit of the company.
. Smart AGV using 89C51 Microcontroller
- A small protocol of vehicle which follows the path programmed in
controller and detects any obstacle in its path removes it from the
path then again starts following the path.
-Wrote the code, presented project to class of 60 students and 5
Development Language- Assembly
. Design of Lane following along with obstacle avoidance autonomous
- This project is design of an autonomous robot which tracks and
follows Lanes and detects obstacles in its path with the Digital
Image Processing Algorithms on OpenCV platform and gives data
serially to controller which controls the direction and speed of
Development Language - C
. Watermarking of an image
- A grayscale image (watermark) is embedded in other grayscale image
for its copyrighting.
Platform - OpenCV
. Servo Motor Control
- In this project a camera attached to servo motor captures
continuous images and detect and follow object by sending data
serially to controller which controls the angle of servo.
Platform - OpenCV
. Object Distance and Height Measurement
- Continues images are taken from inclined camera attached to PC.
Distance and height of a RED object from inclined camera is measured
on OpenCV platform.
Master of Technology
August 2010, Present
Embedded System Design
International Institute of Information Technology
Bachelor of Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication
Amravati, MH, India
Sant Gadage baba Amravati University
Secured a 1st Class Standing
Embedded Systems Design
Hyderabad, AP, India
- Languages: C, C++, Verilog, Python, Assembly.
- Digital Image Processing, RTOS
- Worked on microcontroller such as ATmega8, LPC2148, PIC18F452.
- OpenCV2.0, Keil, Proteus.
- Windows, Linux
. Design of Lane Detecting and Following Autonomous Robot
IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSRJCE) ISSN: 2278-0661
Volume 2, Issue 2 (July-Aug. 2012), PP 45-48
. Implementation of AGV in Industry
National Conference in I2IT, Pune on 3-12-2010
. Implementation of SPI through PIC18
Academic 1st semester I2IT, Pune on 10-1-2011
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY:
. Won Counter Strike Tournament in collage.
. Participated in inter college painting competition.