PRABHAT KUMAR DHUSIYA
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
MOBILE : +91-921*******
• 5 Years of Total Experience including Vendor Quality, Vehicle Assembly Process Quality, Warranty Management.
• Presently Heading Vendor Quality Assurance Department – Assy. Shop with a Team Size of 17 and Reporting to Head - Quality .
• STAR Performer for 3 years(2009-2011) .
• Experience in Greenfield project of TATA Motors, Uttarakhand ACE Plant from Erection to line Stabilization.
• Good Communication, Analytical, Interpersonal, Presentation skills and a Purpose Driven team member.
• Cost Saving of 1.83 Cr. rupees/year in CNG vehicle achieved in 2010.
TATA Motors Ltd. July- 2007 to Present
TATA MOTORS LTD, India's largest automobile company. It is the leader by far in commercial vehicles in each segment, and the Third largest in the passenger vehicles market with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments. The company is the world's fifth largest medium and heavy commercial vehicle manufacturer. It would be no exaggeration to say that Tata Motors provides the wheels for India's growth.
Designation : Manager – Vendor Quality Assurance
• In charge of Total Ace Family Vehicle Assembly Part Quality.
• Responsible for CKD part quality for European market (ACE Electric Project).
• To Conduct Vendor Audit to confirm adherence to Quality Systems.
• Monthly PPM Trend Preparation and Evaluation of Supplier Quality rating for all Suppliers.
• Communicate requests and assure expedient and reliable corrective action from the supplier if a problem or failure occurs that is relevant to the Supplier’s product This includes working closely with Supply Chain engineering and process engineering as appropriate.
• Worked with Suppliers and Resolved Quality Issues and implemented the supplier level up activities and reduced the PPM level.
• Working as CFT member in New Vehicle Project Introduction & New Product Development Process.
• Development of right quality parts to support desired production levels through APQP process.
• Achieved 30% reduction in Overall PPM within a short stint of 6 Months by Systematic way of Problem Solving through Supplier Engagement.
• Warranty Analysis and Problem Solving by Various Quality Techniques and Effective Monitoring
• Participates in New Product QA Plans and Qualifications.
• PPAP review & approval of supplier during new product development & ECN implementation.
• Practice teamwork inside and outside of the Sourcing & Supply Function.
• Ensuring ISO/TS 16949 Adherence.
• Introduced a system of Purpose Driven from the traditional Process Driven Approach.
• Implemented Quality systems and ensured that the basic norms are maintained at Vendors end.
• Efficient to handle different projects at a single time individually and with a team as per requirements of the project.
• Responsible for the Implementation of ACE Electric, ACE DICOR Project.
• Ensure People Development through Planned Training.
Designation : Asst.Manager – Process Quality Assurance
• Resource allocation for Vehicle roll out
• Leading a Team to ensure testing /Inspection activities such as Steering alignment, Brake pulling, Side slip, Brake and roll test, Emission, Under pit, Steering angle, Head lamp alignment, shower, over pit,fit and finish.
• Conducting vehicle audit, Core team member to correct/prevent non conformances.
• Involved in the implementation of Third Party PDI Audit successfully and balanced the line with the Built Quality
• Conducting daily meeting with CF Team to communicate the non conformances on vehicle testing / Ensuring CAPA effectiveness.
• Tear Down work shop to address mfg. concerns/finding causes implementing CAPA.
• Field complaint diagnosis /root cause analysis / finding traceability / campaign if required / effectiveness monitoring.
• Updating on the affected process / documents .
• Periodical Patrol Audits and effectiveness monitoring for Warranty complaints.
• Warranty analysis using 8D Methodology.
• Preparing MIS reports on Warranty using VCM online system and SAP BW system
• Data analysis and trend monitoring.
• Responsible for BITS (Built in Tracking issue Sheet), tracking and accordingly adherence to their CAPA.
• Driving Design, Manufacturing and materials to implement Engineering Changes.
• PDI (Final inspection) of ACE, Magic, ACE-CNG, Magic CNG vehicles.
Special Activities Carried Out
“Worked in Greenfield project of TATA MOTORS Ltd., Pantnagar Plant”
• Handling ACE electric project. Part quality improved to achieve European standards.
• Handled ACE CNG project successfully in 2008-09 (From project stage to line stabilization ).
• Prepared SOP, Control Plans and PFMEA for new ACE TCF LINE, New CNG projects .
• Warranty cost reduction in Proprietary parts (Suspension, Combi, Exhaust, CNG Valves.
• Implementing SPC for critical parameters at shop and vendor end.
• Prepared check list for Trim, Underbody & Mechanical line of ACE.
• Preparation of Final Inspection standards.
• Preparation of check sheets and Quality standards and PQI Audit Sheet.
• PPAP verification and Approval
Degree Year of Passing Percentage/Grade University/Board
BE Mechanical 2007 77.5/Distinction S.G.S.I.T.S Indore, Rajeev Gandhi proudyogiki vishwavidyalaya
HSC 2003 78.6/Distinction M.P Board
Matriculation 2001 81.6/Distinction M.P Board
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2000,DOS.
Design Tools: AutoCAD 2004, PRO-E .
Office Packages : Microsoft Office 2003,Microsoft 2007,Powerpoint,WORD.
SAP Module : QM (Super User)
Fathers Name Mr. Rajendra Prasad Dhusiya
Occupation Indian Railways
Date Of Birth 12.03.1986
Major Qualifications B.E Mechanical
Present CTC 7.5 L /annum
Communication Address 48 Kirti Nagar Ujjain M.P 456010
Contact No +91-921*******
Passport Number H5440921
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge