PEDRO V. BUAY JR.
Makati City. Philippines
Email Add: email@example.com
Skype Account: peter buay
• Eighteen (18) years working experience in the field of telecommunications, which includes OSP Outside Plant Engineering and Implementation and GSM Civil works project.
• Knowledgeable in engineering, implementation and acceptance of various telecoms infrastructure and turn - key projects.
• Supervised all assigned subcontractor in structural foundation, tower crews erections.
• All required for before (BIS) and (RFTI) ready for telecom Installation equiptments;Bring into site must be prepare before on target dates such as:
• Temporary power as required, for Indoor or Outdoor panel, with vinyl tiles, ACU units, port holes.
• Tower erected must be qualified checked and pre accepted prior to MW/BTS antenna mounting.
• Responsible in all Civil and Telecom commissioning alarms acceptance before BIS on air.
• Make sure all punch list are being monitor for PAC,PAT.
• Responsible in Documentation of Binders checklist and site monitoring, for OIL rectifications.
• These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks. Responsibilities include:
• Achieve measurable results and report against performance metrics related to various construction activities
Metrics typically include: schedule adherence, budget adherence, and quality
Assist the Construction Manager in identifying experienced / quality sub-contractors
Serve as the on-site supervisor of all construction activities for assigned sites
Ensure sub-contractor complies with all scope, schedule, safety, and quality policies and/or requirements
Applying for: OSP DESIGN ENGINEER
Microsoft excel, word, power point.
School Attended: Inclusive date: Degree Earned:
Pembo Elem. School 1972 – 1978 Primary
Fort Bonifacio College 1979 – 1983 Secondary
St. Michael Institute of Technology 1984 – 1986 Graduate
(Course: Ass. In Archt’l. Drafting)
1. DETECON AL SAUDIA COMPANY LIMITED
PO. Box 22136, Riyadh 11495, KSA.
Date : June 20, 2010 to June 30, 2012
Position: OSP Inspector
Project : FEP / FTTB, FTTH Mobily Projects
Site Location : Jeddah, KSA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible in site implementation of assigned Contractor, working as Project Management Consultant in handling various scoop of works such as:
- Site Survey.
- Site monitoring of all civil works such Trenching, Ducting, Concreting works, Fiber installation works up to site Acceptance works.
- Responsible in PAT., both Civil works and Electrical works.
- Counter checking PAT binder before approval.
- Responsible on all site coordination for FTTB Project such as Fiber Connectivity works on all clients / costumers.
- Assuring all Fiber connections are being coordinate, TNOC for confirmation.
2. HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Unit 1401 & 1602 Galleria Corporate Center
Ortigas corner Edsa, Quezon City.
3rd Floor SSS Building Ayala ave. corner Pasong Tamo Makati City
Date : Nov. 16, 2007 to Oct. 30, 2009
Position: CIVIL WORKS SITE ENGINEER FTK – GSM
Project : GSM Phase 6B South Luzon Digital Mobile Phil., Inc. - (Transferred)
GSM Phase 7 South Luzon Digital Mobile Phil., Inc. - (Transferred)
PH3A CDMA BAYANTEL PROJECTS (SMMA) - (Transferred)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To monitor and tracking in the field of various cell sites in South and North Luzon cluster 2 area under and now working in SMMA under PH3A CDMA BTI Turnkey Project.
- Direct supervision of assigned subcontractor, for civil works such as Tower foundation re bar checking prior to concrete pouring together with client. It includes tower erection supervision.
- Lead in site changes on plan against in actual implementation and endorse to our Engineering for approval.
- Coordination with our subcontractor and Site Acquisitions personnel in terms of ROW problems.
- Verify the Permanent and Tempo Power installation for (BIS) and Ready for Telecoms Installation requirements.
- Lead in Preliminary Acceptance in Civil and Electrical testing and monitor clearing such as rectification of punch list if deficiencies are complied and submit for request for inspection with clients for their approval.
- Lead in PAC in works acceptance checklist and conducting testing of equipment inside indoor/Outdoor cabin such as Insulation test, voltage test and grounding earth system testing for Civil works and insure that will comply on the require passing data and witnessed by the client.
- Coordinate all rectification works based on the checklist given and inspection and provide photo to be submit to the FO representatives for signing and approval.
- Supervision and monitoring of Telecoms Site ON AIR before BIS such, BTS VSWR, Power meter, simulation of alarms, Monitoring of checklist for telecoms as well.
- Prepare all documents with respective via checklist binders as required prior to submission on PAC.
- Coordinate all respective subcontractors in submission of PAC scheduling by tracking down each site upon submitting each rectification photo and forward it to our clients for FAT clearing scheduling.
- Direct monitoring / to liaise project site clearing of punch list per site in Civil works with subcontractors and coordinate the date scheduling and upon confirmation of costumer for FAT punch list site clearing.
- Prepare trackers prior to FAC submission site folders requirements on all data for civil works and Telecoms, then forward it to our SAQ group for their close out documentations as well.
3. UNDERGROUND TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
202 JMBM BLDG. 1336-50 a. Mabini St.
Date : April 12, 2005 to November 15, 2007
Position: SITE MANAGER
Project : * South Luzon 48 Fiber Optic Redundancy 125 km. Digitel Project (Aerial
: * North Luzon 48 Fiber Optic Backbone 314 km. PLDT Project (Underground Civil works and Aerial Facilities Network)
: * CDO. to Davao Segment 2- 24 Fiber Optic Backbone 112 km. South Mindanao, Globe Project, (Underground Civil works and Aerial
: * Davao to GenSan 24 Fiber Optic Backbone 161 km Mindanao Globe Project, (Underground Civil works and Aerial Facilities Network)
: * San Fernando-Subic FOC Link 80 Km.
North Luzon Globe Project, (Underground Civil works and Aerial Facilities
4. KTK Fujikura Phil. Inc.
Union Square Bldg. 15th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City
Date : April 01, 2004 to March 31, 2005
Position: OSP CIVIL WORKS SUPERVISOR
Project : * Ortigas Consortium Project
: * Globe, Bayantel, Digitel, Destiny, Philcom Inc.
5. ALCATEL PHIL., INC.
2270 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Extension 1231 Makati City
Date : March, 2002 to Oct. 31, 2003
Position: AREA CIVIL WORKS INSPECTOR
Project : * Globe Backhaul Route 2 Project, South Luzon, Batangas area.
(From, Sto. Tomas to Balayan Batangas)
* Digitel Broadband Segment 11, South Luzon, Batangas area.
(From, Sto. Tomas to Lucena Quezon Province)
6. NORCONSULT TELEMATICS
PO Box 2026, Riyadh 11451 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Date : April to November 1999
Position: OSP INSPECTOR
Project : * OSP Civil Works Kingdom wide (KSA)
7. PHILNET ERICSSON, INC.
West Drive road, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Date : Nov. 1996 to Dec. 1997
Position: CABLE WORKS SUPERVISOR
Project : * 24 fibers Optic Backbone Smart Project (Paranaque Area and Regional Area)
8. ALCATEL PHIL., INC.
Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City
Date : Nov. 1995 to Nov. 1996
Position: AREA INSPECTOR
Project : * World Bank 1.3 PLDT Project ( South Luzon – Cavite area)
9. KADIR COMPANY
16 – B 6th FLOOR, DARUSSALAM COMPLEX, BSB BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
Date : March 1994 to March 1995
Position: CABLE SPLICER/ TECHNICIAN
Project : * Various Brunei Telecom Secondary and Primary Network facilities Project
10. ALCATEL PHIL., INC.
Marvin Plaza Pasong tamo, Makati City
Date : Nov. 1993 to Jan. 1994 – Project Completed
Position: OSP PROJECT ENGINEER
Project : * Various Secondary Access Network Facilities PLDT Project
11. ALCATEL PHIL., INC.
G&A Building, Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City
Date : March 1992 to July 1993
Position: TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (Operation Department)
Project : * VARIOUS PLDT NETWORK FACILITIES
12. TELEPHONE ENGINEERING AND SERVICES (TESCO)
Sheridan St. Mandaluyong City
Date : Feb. 1987 to March 1992
Position: ENGINEERING ASSISTANT
Project : * VARIOUS PLDT NETWORK FACILITIES
13. EIGHTY TRADING
Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City
Date : April 1984 to Feb. 1990 (Part Time Job)
Position: ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
1. Mr. Francisco V. Buay 3. Engr. David Gapido
Planning and Design Engineering Dept. Area Manager (OIC)
STC, Tabuk Region, KSA. Innove Communication, Phil.
2. Mr. Jose Tolentino
Underground Technologies, Inc.
I hereby certify that, the statement made above, are complete and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
MR. PEDRO V. BUAY.