**** *** ****, #*** ~ Walnut Creek, CA 94597
(925) 765 - 4426 email@example.com
ACCOUNTING / ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
Accounts Payable ~ Accounts Receivable ~ Customer Service
Dedicated, loyal “Employee of the Year” with a great attitude and strong administrative and accounting skills. Exceptional communication and customer service skills; demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize work. Recognized for outstanding performance. Go-getter and problem-solver with desire to excel. Takes on additional responsibilities: collected $5 thousand that had been deemed irrecoverable. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and ADP software.
BMW CONCORD, Concord, CA 2000 - 2009
• Handled all paperwork regarding returned vehicles.
• Managed entire accounts receivable process including collections, filings to Small Claims Court and paperwork for collections agency.
• Data entry of inventory items.
• Intercompany billings.
• Reconciliation of invoices.
• Generated a variety of reports including inventory and daily progress report for sales staff.
• Customer service responsibilities including handling a high call volume.
Collected $5 thousand in past due accounts that were written off as bad debt by previous A/R Clerk.
Designated “Employee of the Year” in 2000.
Rated “Outstanding Performance” in five of nine years with BMW Concord.
CONCORD HONDA, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, AND TOYOTA, Concord, CA 1994 - 2000
Receptionist/ Administrative Clerk
• Managed reception desk: high volume of calls; assisted parts and service customers.
• Accounts payable.
• Filing of accounts payable invoices and service repair orders.
Bachelor of Business Administration (3 semesters remaining)
HEALD BUSINESS SCHOOL, Concord, CA, 2000
DIABLO VALLEY COLLEGE, Pleasant Hill, CA, 1994 - 1997