Tampa, FL 33612
Innovative and strategic sales professional with a fast-tracked record of top performance in business development, territory, and account management.
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PERFORMANCE Proficient in creating and implementing strategies to gain market share and sales; classify and attain growth in opportunities by use of analysis, brand and product expertise, and smart business sense. The top sales person of 2012 in new account acquisition among 53 tenured sales professionals in the Central Florida market unit.
LEADERSHIP Consistently selected for capabilities and training development by upper leadership. Self-motivated initiative in designing sales decks and presentations to share with associates and work toward team-wide success.
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING/ INFLUENCING Adept in rapidly cultivating trusting relationships with influential decision makers in low access business environments; keying in on thinking styles and adjusting business presentation accordingly.
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, August 6, 2011
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science, Minor in Public Health
Market Development Manager at Coca-Cola Refreshments, Tampa, FL, November 2011- Present
To develop, maintain and grow account volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. Responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within the confined geography.
Business Development Function-
• Seek out new accounts and perform exploratory calls
• Qualify accounts to determine opportunity and investment levels
• Gather necessary documents and customer information, and set up electronic outlet in B.O.S.S. system
• Determine and order equipment and initial product for new accounts
• Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory
Existing Account Development Function- Execute and close value-adding sales calls in specified accounts
• Sell and implement campaigns and promotional programming.
• Transport, replace, and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
• Manage appropriate store inventory levels and proper maintenance of company assets.
• Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
• Generate IRR analysis and review business results with customers.
• Develop customer relationships and manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure.
• Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those generating zero or low volume.
• Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
Account Manager Function - Order Replenishment sales calls
• Ensure account meets company merchandising standards and proper product rotation.
• Determine stores' product needs; place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
• Sell in incremental displays, equipment placements, and promotional programs; maintaining customer compliance
Brand Ambassador and Marketing Specialist:
Team Enterprises, Inc. Tampa, FL, May 2011- December 2011
Promote, market, sell, and perform case studies for specific brands and clients in the beverage and alcohol industry.
• Create and deliver a strategic programs that direct brands and messages to consumers
• Plan and carry out traditional sampling, mobile tours, & high-tech engagements to reach customer base and increase sales
Kube Marketing, Tampa, FL, November 2010- Present
Promote, market, perform case studies for specific brands and clients in the beverage and alcohol industry
• Target store managers to set up brand sampling events and demonstrations
• Prepare literature and presentations to market brand
• Work onsite to increase brand awareness and sales
Intern at Manatee Memorial Hospital Cath Lab and Bradenton Cardiology Center, Bradenton, FL,
Under the direction of Gino Sedillo, M.D., F.A.C.C., Summer 2009
• Shadowed & observed quality control/quality assurance measures during cardiovascular procedures.
• Assisted in patient assessments, diagnosis, planning, intervention and evaluation.
• Assisted in Clinical trials administration: OSPREY trial (Terumo) and SUPRERA trial (IDEV)
• Gained further experience with US/International research regulations and IRB applications
• Developed understanding of grant guidelines, budget & coverage analysis of clinical trials, and sponsor billing forms.
• Developed PowerPoint presentations on "Peripheral Arterial Disease" and "AAA Bypass" for Dr. Sedillo as keynote speaker at relevant conferences.
Volunteer Researcher, ALS, Lou Gehrig’s Disease and Sanfillipo Syndrome, Svitlana Garbuzova-Davis, Ph.D., D.Sc. Department of Neurosurgery and Brain Repair, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Fall 2007.
• Organized experiment procedure protocols.
• Gained experience with US/International research regulation and MSDS.
• Harvested spinal cord from mice subjects and used Cryostat to cut tissues and prepare dyed slides.
• Analyzed effects of transplanted umbilical cord stem cells.
• Followed project timelines and offered updates to team members.
Finalist at 45th and 46th Annual State Science and Engineering Fair of Florida, Ft. Myers, 2001 & 2002.
• Familiar with MSDS, IRB applications, Human Subjects Protocol, and Human Consent forms.
Cellist with the Hillsborough Community String Orchestra; Volunteer in several non profit organizations such as
Pigs n Buns Animal Rescue; Take part in fundraising-intramural sports benefiting local women’s shelter, The Spring.
Pocket Order Entry, B.O.S.S., Margin Minder, Statistical Package for Social Sciences Program, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Access, PC and Mac, Internet.