University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business Los Angeles, CA, 2012
Master of Business Administration
Class VP – handled budgeting and organized potluck, seminar, mixer, movie night, and ski trip events.
Active member of Graduate Marketing Association.
Achieved Dean’s List Honor Roll.
ONE/x Advertising Agency Los Angeles, CA, 2012
Organized company’s social media websites and developed business model and market entry strategy.
• Created value-adding social media contents which increased company brand awareness by 20%.
• Identified challenges in African mCommerce market, acquired 2 licensing and business partners from Asia, and assisted in company’s successful market entry.
University of British Columbia Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2005
Bachelor of Arts, Film Studies
Executive of Taiwanese association:
Treasure – managed budget and monitored P&L.
Association VP – created association awareness of and strengthened external network and relationship.
Foxlink International Inc. 2008 – 2011
Account Manager Sunnyvale, CA, 2010 – 2011
Supervised key consumer electronics accounts including Amazon, Cisco, Dell, HP, and Netgear, with revenue over $15M. Established battlefront intentional business strategies and tactical sales activities based on market trend.
• Revived client relationship and business development with 95% business recovery rate after taking over key accounts during company re-org.
• Acquired 2 new clients and 8 new projects through demonstrating company core competence resulting in 200% revenue growth.
• Led cross-functional teams to overcome technical difficulties resulted in 90% success in product development.
Sales/Project Manager Taipei, Taiwan, 2008 – 2010
Managed $40M 1st tier account Sony Ericsson and supervised cross-functional teams across Asia, Europe and North America focusing on project management and product development.
• Resolved delivery crisis through internal and external mediation, preventing client from losing approximately 40% sales revenue of that fiscal quarter.
• Initiated process enhancement that resulted in efficiency increase by 5%.
• Recognized Account Manager’s work-overload and volunteered to take over three on-going projects. Projects awarded due to proven record of professional client service, devoted attitude, and strong sense of responsibility.
Marketing Assistant Taipei, Taiwan, 2006 – 2008
Designed marketing tactics, executed marketing campaigns, and directed marketing agencies. In average generated 20 leads per campaign.
• Led B2C brand awareness campaigns at industrial parks through buzz-initiation resulted in approximately 15% sales increase for distribution partners.
• Conducted online and e-mail marketing initiatives which became top 3 effective marketing channels for product promotion and brand loyalty enhancement.
• Overcame event crisis through mediation to increase participation rate from 20% to 70%.
• Created and fabricated marketing materials, saving budget averagely $10K per campaign.
• Promoted cloudsourcing and SaaS solutions at trade show, generating 25 consulting service leads.
Case Competition: Represented one-year MBA program to compete in the Yum! Brands marketing case competition. Crafted “Do Good Feel Good” slogan as an overarching concept for Yum! Brands’ World Hunger campaign. Buzz created both among competitors and at client side.
Consulting Project: Recommended marketing and branding strategy to promote the new prepaid card product for a Mexican parking operator. Assembled the concepts into “ParkPlus” as product name which received high recognition and taken into consideration.
Computer: Corel Draw, Edit, Maya, Microsoft Office, Paint, PhotoShop, and Siebel CRM.
Language: Mandarin - Native, English - Fluent, Cantonese - Intermediate, Japanese - Beginner.
Professional Associations: Taiwanese American Professional Associati