Motivated, energetic, proficient and work driven with over 8 years of experience in clerical, administrative, data entry, processing, customer service, mortgage, records and document, file clerk and mailroom. Expertise in client services, relationship-building and record management. Dedicated to improving a company’s client base with the ability to deliver sustainable revenue and profit gains in competitive markets.
Payment Processor Processing Specialist
Record Management Windows 10
Mailroom Management Mortgage Post Closer Shipper
Microsoft Office Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft Outlook Microsoft PowerPoint NorthStar/Bader Meter New World/Beacon Cisco Finesse Multitasker
Hands-On/Self-Confidence Consistent/Willing to Learn Strong Work Ethic
Time Management Managing Multiple Priorities Agility/Innovation
Project Management Team player/Collaborator Adaptability/Flexibility
City of College Park College Park, Ga Customer Service Representative January 2018 – April 2019
Assists residential and commercial utility customers;
• Establishes new utility accounts, adjustment payments and payment agreements for utility accounts; process night drop
payments and US Mail/FedEx packages;
• Process checks, cash or debit card payments for Utility accounts, Property taxes, Occupation Taxes, Permits fees,
Accounting Invoices, Recreation Funds and other miscellaneous fees.
• Operate cash register, balance drawer, files daily transactions, and post transactions. Read and record totals shown on
cash register tape and verify against the actual amount of cash.
• Process returned checks; type letter of notification to the customer for returned checks;
• Provide customers with rates and charges for services. Determine deposit amounts and establishes new utility accounts.
• Handles the final billing process for closing customer accounts;
• Transfer utility accounts for customers moving to new locations in the city; Issues work orders for start-up or reconnections.
• Issue final bill work orders for customers closing out service.
• Ensures that all work orders have been completed; Re-issues work order when necessary;
• Process refund register report of refund credits due and mail refund check to customers with final bill;
• Process and maintain accounts reported to collection agencies and notify the collection agency in writing as well as verbally
when the debt is paid;
• Assists customers in person and on the phone with questions and complaints regarding utility bills; Performs routine general
clerical, data entry and filing duties;
Clayton State University Morrow, Ga Processing Specialist January 2016 – September 2017
• Maintain International student records, data entry of transcripts and immunizations records; Log documents into the system including all transcripts official test scores and applications using banner.
• Print and process XAP electronic high school transcripts and send letters out to accepted students and perspective students; Process all incoming mail, outgoing mail, sorting, packaging and scan documents. File documents and retrieve when requested.
• Delivery packages to multiple locations on campus; Archive documents, file documents and retrieve when requested.
1573 Arcadia Ct, Hampton, GA 30228 404-***-**** email@example.com
Fulton County Atlanta, Ga Assistant Poll Manager September 2014 – October 2016
• The assistant managers must be familiar with all phases of operations of the polling place so that they can conduct the election if an emergency prevents the manager from completing his or her duties.
• The assistant managers must assist in supervising the clerks to ensure the proper operation of the polling place.
• The assistant managers must assist the manager in the set-up of the poll on Monday prior to the election and on election
morning. The assistant managers must relieve the clerks to allow them to take rest and lunch breaks.
• The assistant managers, with the poll manager, must make all phone inquiries concerning voter eligibility (please be sure to
check the state voters list before calling) or problems at the poll.
• Be sure to get the name of the person at the VR&E office authorizing the voter’s eligibility because this name is to be printed
on the supplemental electors list in the appropriate column.
• No one is to be allowed to vote on the DRE unless his or her name is on the electors list, the supplemental list or their eligibility
has been verified by the VR&E office and permission has been given to add the name to the supplemental electors list.
• This includes but is not limited to ending the election on each DRE machines, printing and signing the specified tape reports
from each unit, completing the recap sheets as specified and ensuring the polling place is left in the condition required by the polling facility manager.
Bank of America Buford, Ga Support Services Specialist II / Mortgage Post Closer September 2009 – November 2013
Assist Home Service Specialist with setting up of incoming loan files, ordered insurance, payoffs and subordination.
• Perform tactical/administrative activities associated with the processing of mortgage loan applications. Resolve Issues during the loan process and maintain excellent customer services.
• Process mortgage document requests, obtaining all necessary information and documents on mortgage loan applicants.
• Manage borrower disclosure packets and e-sign disclosures.
• Responsible for auditing assigned files, assign self to loan and entering ship dates for management to monitor loan status
• Audit the closing package received from the title company for errors, corrections, and meeting compliance regulations.
• Make corrections and follow-up on all errors or issues found during post-closing auditing and keep management apprised of
any long that could be a potential issue with salability or aging
• Clear all stipulations found during the investor audit in a timely manner, monitor pipeline to ensure 15 day turn times
• Place all credit related suspensions not in their expertise in the task queue
• Monitor lock expirations to ensure extensions prior to lock expiration; lock extension must go through management
• Scan all trailing/corrected documents and ensure assigned files are scanned and uploaded
• Upload files daily to the allocated investor prior to lock expiration
• Verify if loan requires MI, MI % factors are correct, cert information is correct and activate Mortgage Insurance
• Approve correspondent loans for purchase; Recalculate Homeowners Insurance to ensure proper coverage
• Track and report errors; recalculate and balance escrow account to ensure we have collected the appropriate amounts
• Check TIL/APR fees to verify tolerance; Reconcile closing conditions have been meet
• Reconcile closing disclosure amend if necessary
• Responsible for following minimum standards
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY PERIMETER COLLEGE DECUTAR, GA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION