A senior level self-motivated Manufacturing Technician, Materials Specialist, and Logistics Associate with strong skills in logistics and manufacturing processes. Ability to handle broad array of assignments. Productive and responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Extremely well organized and thorough follow through of all details.
INTEL CORPORATION, Hudson, MA 2002 – 2011
• Conducted daily wafer production via operation lithography manufacturing tools and made process adjustments as needed. Collected data via monitors and evaluated the data to ensure process optimization. Provided preventive maintenance on tools. Participated in improvement processes, troubleshoot non-standard events.
• Selected by management to serve on safety team. Attended safety meetings. Trained others on safety procedures. Helped to develop marketing strategies to increase awareness of safety in the factory environment.
• Performed as Shift Safety Team Leader. Educated co-workers on handling injuries.
• Assisted in training and mentoring new co-workers in level 1 production, quality and safety.
• Consistently met or exceeded all established company goals.
Material Specialist / Logistics Associate 1992 – 2002
• Oversaw receipt, storage, handling, and inventory of maintenance material inbound and outbound. Oversaw transportation and shipment of both raw material and finished goods.
• Certified / Licensed to use power equipment for material handling.
• Selected to train 10 personnel in industrial power truck handling and assuring each licensed to operate equipment.
Order Control Planner 1989 – 1992
• Coordinated customer new / change orders, executed through fulfillments to meet ship dates.
Distribution Analyst / Distribution Work Coordinator 1982 – 1989
Conducted forecasting and metrics of SDC and RDC in the WMO warehouse.
Coordinated daily operations for NR02 warehouse.
Led team of 14 material controllers, assigned tasks to crew for filling orders.
Grafton High School Graduate Grafton, MA