Dov Willy Weiss
Tel Aviv, Israel 68045
Cell: (050) - 880-7266
• Strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills.
• Strong understanding of the Alliance brokerage product.
• Knowledge of regulatory aspects related to importing & exporting.
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge across variety of circumstances.
• Strong understanding of the Harmonized Tariff and product classification.
• Understanding of First Choice continuous improvement methodologies.
• Fluent in Hebrew and English
11/2011-Present DGF (DHL FEIGHT GLOBAL) Swiss Port, Israel
Manager of Business Development
• Create & managed long-term relationships with Airlines and Shipping lines.
• Internal support for local country organizations in developing commodity, trade and niche market
• Responsible for Agency business development and managing the operations in
Co-ordination with teams
• Working closely with implementation teams in the region.
• Identify and select Airfreight opportunities and be actively involved in its procurement & pricing
6/08-10/11 A.A Shipping Tel Aviv, Israel
• leading a team of salesman to develop new business opportunities
• Created detailed operations procedures for cargo agents to achieve target sales and potential Develop
• Lead and expand A.A shipping strategic sales channel across the geography
• Supervised the work of employees and provided training and exercises for staff
10/07- 06/08 Jacky Line Ltd Tel Aviv, Israel
Operation & Sales
• Served as integral member of team that delivered single-year sales increase of 30%.
• Find New leads, Make Phone calls and set up meeting appointments.
• Visit Clients and expand their import & export traffic.
• Send quotations and making follow up for orders.
• Working with the authorities and Issuing standards, Health permits, agriculture permits
1/05-08/07 STA Travel inc Atlanta, Ga
• Specialized in international travel sales, including airline tickets, tours, accommodations, cruises, car rental, travel insurance, International Student Identity Cards
• Provided international destination information.
• Advised clients on rules and regulations surrounding international travel
May 1996 Flight Instructor (North Aviation Of America) Conway, Sc
June 2008 Custom Brokerage (Hebrew University) Haifa, Israel
• Dual citizenship Israel and Usa
• Family based in United States and Israel.
Patrick Marcovecchio – Branch Manager- STA Travel.404-***-**** or firstname.lastname@example.org