Thimmappa Cell No: +91-960*******
SAP-ABAP Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
• Having 3+ years of experience as SAP ABAP Consultant.
• Presently Working in NTT DATA CORPORATION, Hyd as SAP ABAP Consultant since Jan 2011 to till date.
• Master Graduate in Computer Science.
• Reports – Classical, Interactive, ALV Reports, reports using OOABAP (classical
• Worked extensively on ABAP Objects and Object Oriented Concept (OOPS).
• Dialog Programming –Tab Strip, Table Control, Custom Container.
• Proficiency in Scripts, Smart forms.
• Good Knowledge in Adobe forms.
• Batch Programs – Call Transaction, Session Method, Direct Method.
• Proficiency in ALE\IDOC.
• Proficiency in Customer Enhancements, BADI.
• Integration with Other Systems –BAPI.
• Basic knowledge of SD, MM Module.
• Presently Working in NTT DATA CORPORATION, Hyd as SAP ABAP Consultant from Jan 2011 to till date.
• Worked as SAP ABAP Consultant for Ambuja Cements, Mumbai from July 2009 to Dec 2010.
• Master of Computer Science from Osmania University.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications.
ERP : SAP R/3
Operating Systems : Windows XP and windows 2003
Languages : ABAP/4, C, C++, .NET, HTML
Database : SQL
Front End : SAP GUI.
Client : KSB Pumps
Duration : Jan 2011 to Till Date
Designation : SAP ABAP Consultant
Description : The KSB Group is one of the leading producers of pumps, valves and related systems. Annual sales revenue is 2000 million euro. More than 15,600 employees around the world work for maximum customer satisfaction in building services, industry and water utilities, the energy sector and mining. KSB is increasingly a service partner and provides complete hydraulic systems for water supply and drainage.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Understanding the client’s requirements by discussing with functional Consultants and analysing the present SAP scenarios to update specifications for objects in the new SAP scenario.
• Development of objects as per client programming standards.
• Unit Testing.
• Preparing Technical Specification Documents.
Recent Objects Developed
• Developed an OO ALV report for displaying 2 ALV grids on a single screen with BOM materials and description. On click of a BOM, it will display all Sub components.
• Worked on placing custom buttons on ALV tool bar for edit functionality using OO Programming.
• Developed a report for upload historical data into the sales information structure table with errors and success messages.
• Implemented an customer exit for making storage location for delivery.
• Worked on BADIS for PO and PR.
• Implemented a screen exit for CJ92 transaction.
• Created a Conversion Program to transfer Vendor master data from a legacy system to SAP database.
• Created an Interface Program to transfer Purchase Requisition (ME51) data from a legacy system to SAP database.
• Modified standard SAP script layout RVDELNOTE for delivery note to add company address and logo.
• Modified the standard layout for the packing list (SD_PACKING_LIST) and designed the same as per the client specification.
• Modified Standard Purchase Order Smart form (/SMB40/SDDLN_A) i.e. Inserted Company Logo, Changed the Billing Address etc.
• Created a smartform for delivery details which generates multiple forms for each specifies delivery number.
• Developed LSMW to update Customer Master Records by recording XD02.
Client : Ambuja Cements Ltd, Mumbai.
Duration : July 2009 to Dec 2010
Designation : SAP ABAP Consultant
Description : Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACL) is one of the leading cement manufacturing companies in India. The Company, initially called Gujarat Ambuja Cements Ltd., was founded by Narotam Sekhsaria in 1983 with a partner, Suresh Neotia. Sekhsaria’s business acumen and leadership skills put the company on a fast track to growth. The Company commenced cement production in 1986. The global cement major Holcim acquired management control of ACL in 2006. Holcim today holds little over 46% equity in ACL. The Company is currently known as Ambuja Cements Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Understanding the client’s requirements and analysing the present SAP scenarios to update specifications for objects in the new SAP scenario.
• Conducting quality Tests and testing them with different Test cases.
• Analysing and bug fixing in the developments and completing them with efficient coding practices.
• Resolving issues obtained during integration testing, troubleshooting and interacting with client to resolve.
• Created an interactive ALV report to display purchasing documents using ABAP Objects. On double click on purchase document number; it displays the selected record in ME22. User can make changes and update the record.
• Created Vendor Performance Report that lists Vendor Name, Materials Supplied, Planned & Actual Delivery Times, Payments Terms and Prices.
• Created a Report to display a list of Purchase Requisitions with details like MRP Controller, Release Date and Unit of Measure along with standard details.
• Created missing quantity list that gives the difference between sent and received quantities during Stock Transfer.
• Created Report in Material Master that outputs Material Vaulted Stock, grouped by Material type and Plant. The output shows Material No, Storage Location, Unit of Measure and Description in addition to group totals. Data was extracted from MARA, MARC, MARD, MAKT, EKKO, EKPO, MKPF, MSEG and T001W.
• Created an ALV report using ABAP Object to display customer data in basic list and add new button ‘DETAIL’ to get details of sales orders of particular customer as secondary list.
• Created an ALV report using OOABAP to display sales orders and handle PRINT EVENT and respond accordingly.
• Developed a pallet report (ALV report) which displays the data from EKKO, EKPO and LFA1 to show the detailed information regarding particular Purchase Order as per client requirement.
• Developed an interactive report using OOABAP to display delivery details on basic list and sales or invoice details on secondary list.
• Created an ALV report using ABAP Object to display invoice details and user can select the records and download the selected records to local file.
• Created a Conversion Program to transfer profit center (KE51) and cost center (KS01) master data from legacy system to SAP system.
• Created a Conversion Program to upload vendor master data and their bank details (XK01) from legacy system to SAP system.
● Created a script layout to print the contents of SD quotation. The printout contains
Quotation number, Sold-party (Name and Address), Date, Material/quantity, rate, tax
Etc. It prints all relevant Quotation documents like Repair quotation, service quotation,
And standard quotation.
• Developed Invoice layout Smartform which prints Invoice Number, Payer (Name and address), Date, material, Quantity, Rate, Net value.
• Currently creating an extended IDoc to carry the additional customer master data along with the standard customer master IDoc.
Name : Thimmappa
Current Residential Address : Hyderabad
Nationality : Indian
Language Known : English, Hindi, Telugu.