ROCHELLE RENEE BRYANT
Nashville, TN 37209
Objective: Seeking an early educational position in a school that offers professional growth, guidance and support, for children with or without disabilities.
Oct. 1999-Present Head Start Teacher 11, Metro Action Head Start Commission.
* Coordinated educational content.
* Evaluated students performances.
* Conducted parent conferences and home visits.
* Developed instructional materials for students with and without disabilities.
* Recognized students learning levels and problems.
* Resolve behavioral and /or academic problems.
* Headed childcare assistances for after hours.
* Participated in the making of a 3 star center.
* Conducted a training workshop for staff in writing, planning and implementing lesson plans.
* Helped train new staff members.
* Served on the Educational Committee
March 2007-Sept. 2007 Wal-Mart Superstore, retailer .
* Greeted customers.
* Advised clients and customers of new products.
* Arranged merchandise displays.
* Cleaned work area neat and tidy.
* Demonstrated goods and services to customers while using sales techniques.
May 1991 - Oct. 1999 First Step Daycare Teacher ll..
* Planned and implemented all programs curriculum.
* Provided age appropriate activities for the children with and without disabilities.
* Helped children to develop socially, intellectually, physically and emotionally.
* Helped to achieve 3 Stars Ratings.
* Helped start a program which helped parents to interact with their children better.
* Volunteered in teaching adults in Adults Education Classes.
Aug. 1986-May 1991 B.S. Child Development and Family Relationship, Tennessee State University
Aug. 1979-May 1983 High School Diploma, Pearl High School, Nashville, TN
References available upon request