JP Morgan| Irving, Texas
Mortgage Collections/Loss Mitigation June 2009-Jan 2011
• Follow Chase’s required criteria (QA) for addressing the customer’s needs; including the development of a business relationship focused on notating, updating, balancing, investigating, researching and recommending/ referring accounts for various workout options.
• Responsible for managing a portfolio consisting of accounts that are 0 to 120+ days delinquent.
• Contact customers to determine their intent with their mortgage loans and collect payments as required.
• Use skip tracing tools when needed to locate the customers in order to determine intent.
• Assisted in the mitigation of losses, assessed the level of risk and tracked customer accounts to ensure proper addressing of any risk to the client and the company.
• Develop and recommend plans per company policy to help each customer become current, maintain monthly payments, liquidate and/ or retain their properties.
• Assist in the on floor training of new hires and internal transfers through hands on demonstrations and interactions with the customers while utilizing computer software such as Excel, Spreadsheets, CCW, Fidelity, Early Resolution, BITB, SPO, CMS, and TMQ.
• Continued to maintain a high level of customer and company satisfaction in a high stress/ fast passed environment resulting in consistent monthly incentivizes and several awards of recommendation.
Citigroup | Irving, Texas
Collections Agent, October 2005 – June 2009
• Handle incoming calls from collections customers
• Negotiate payment arrangements for personal and business accounts
• Effectively meet monthly quota of 90% of assigned collections amount
• Achieved 140% growth in assigned account responsibility in 2005
Exceptional Boutique | Dallas, Texas
Owner/ Operator, October 2004 – Present
• Manage a business casual clothing store for men and women
• Perform cash accounting, accounts receivable and payable
• Achieved a 200% return on investment in 2010
• Increased inventory turnover by 15% in 2011
Bank of America | Dallas, Texas
Various Positions, September 1997 – July 2002
• Processed cash, checks, deposits, withdrawals, and transfers for retail customers
• Counted cash and balanced amounts with co-worker
• Processed customer checks, payments, and deposits
• Researched and resolved misapplied payments and credits
• Prepared bank statements for customer distribution
• Managed vault and lockbox operations
• Tracked and summarized customer data for financial reporting
• Processed expense records for business travelers
• Scheduled appointments and made travel arrangements
• Provided administrative assistance to executives
University of Phoenix | Dallas, Texas
March 2007 – May 2007
• Pursuing Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
ATI Career Training Center | Dallas, Texas
March 2006 – April 2007
• Completed one-year certificate in Business Administration Technology
• GPA: 3.85/4.00; earned dean’s list awards for three consecutive terms
• Practical application of Microsoft Office software including Access, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Microsoft Word certified
• Familiarity with Peachtree Accounting Software
• Bookkeeping and data entry skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills