SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Dedicated professional with extensive experience supporting senior executives in administration, project and account management.
• A smart, proactive and resourceful executive partner who expects excellence of herself and takes pride in her work.
• A collaborative team player with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Discrete and sensitive when dealing with highly confidential information.
• Able to prioritize, delegate and complete multiple tasks with flawless execution in a fast paced environment.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
American Express, New York, NY 2011-2012
Executive Assistant to the President, American Express OPEN, Susan Sobbott
• Assisted in managing the President’s office.
• Reviewed all mail, email and phone mail for President, prioritizing and handling as necessary.
• Managed heavy calendar (business and personal).
• Managed expenses, maintained office supplies.
• Provided personal assistance to President and family.
About Group, part of The New York Times Company, New York, NY 2008-2011
Executive Assistant to the President and Chief Executive Officer, Cella Irvine
(Followed Cella Irvine from Digitas to the About Group)
• Managed the CEO’s office.
• Reviewed all email and phone mail for CEO, prioritizing and handling as necessary.
• Managed calendar, travel (domestic and international), expenses, and leadership team event planning.
• Maintained strategy execution plan for the business.
• Executed the executive employee performance management process.
• Coordinated the recruiting process for executive staff.
• Provided personal assistance to CEO and family.
Digitas, a Publicis Groupe Agency, New York, NY 1999-2007
Executive Assistant to the Chief Administrative Officer, Cella Irvine (2005-2007)
• Managed the work-flow of CAO’s tasks associated with major and minor projects which ensured that projects were done carefully and in a timely fashion.
• Provided full administrative support to CAO.
• Liaison for CAO and heads of corporate departments including Corporate Communications, Finance, IT, Law, and Human Resources.
• Oversaw all phases of corporate event management and meeting planning.
• Assisted in M&A due diligence process and post-merger integration planning.
• Interacted with high-level executives.
• Provided personal assistance to CAO and family.
Executive Assistant to the President, Laura Lang (1999-2005)
(Followed Laura Lang from MCA to Digitas)
• Managed the president’s office by setting priorities, project management, and providing managerial follow-through.
• Executed all administrative duties for president, which included busy, constantly changing calendar and extensive travel coordination.
• Set the standard for client management, both internal and external. As an executive partner, assisted president in managing the company executive leadership team as well as managing relationships of many Fortune 100 clients.
• Oversaw projects dealing with business strategy, account planning and annual account review.
• Coordinated the executive employee review process.
• Managed client and department events.
• Oversaw administrative staff in execution of job responsibilities and coverage, as well as training and mentoring.
• Responsible for the recruiting process for executive staff. Managed relationship with recruiting agencies.
Marketing Corporation of America, an IPG Company, Westport, CT 1989-1999
Executive Assistant to the President, Laura Lang
• Maximized the president’s productivity and effectiveness by managing priorities, providing managerial follow-through, time management, and administrative needs.
• Heavy calendar, travel and client contact.
• Supervised, mentored and trained administrative staff.
• Strengthened the relationship between administrative staff and partners for a more efficient work environment.
• Designed and produced client presentations.
• Oversaw the recruiting process and maintained relationships with recruiting agencies for consultants and administrative staff.
• Implemented a project staffing system and managed the archiving system for all client projects.
• Coordinated client and project management deliverable schedules.
• Led company task forces: led team that converted computer systems from Xerox to Macintosh to IBM PC.
• Managed event planning and meeting planning.
Lycoming College, Liberal Arts, Williamsport, PA
Housatonic Community College, Business Administration, Bridgeport, CT
Connecticut Business Institute, Executive Secretarial, Stratford, CT
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Concur, Ariba, Windows and Mac OS.