Victoria J. Korth
Objective I want to work for a strong trustworthy company that I can depend on while helping to support my family. I like challenging myself. I want to find employment where I can be a company asset, use my wonderful work experiences, and as always learn new things.
Experience Assistant Manager
September 2011-Present Vanity Bemidji, MN
Supervisor- Megan Patrick 218-***-****
• Customer Service and Cashiering
• Setting up Floor changes
• Coaching my co-workers
Reason for leaving- I am still with company I wish to pursue better employment opportunities and stay on with company as casual part-time when needed.
June 2011-September 2011 Edible Arrangements Rochester, MN
Supervisor- Cathy Schnieder 507-***-****
• Customer Service, cashiering, and placing both in-store and online orders on the SMSX computer program
• Cutting/shaping fruit and arranging bouquets
• Delivering finished product
Reason for leaving- moved home to be with family
March 2011-Present Wicked Moose Bar & Grill Rochester, MN
Supervisor- Jessica Hoffman 507-***-****
Salary- $7.25/hr + tips
• Customer service and cashiering
• Serving customers food and beverages
• Preparation work, cleaning, and re-stocking
Reason for leaving- I am called in whenever I am needed
May 2010-March 2011 Rookies Sports Bar & Grill Rochester, MN
Supervisor- Dean Nelson 507-***-****
Salary- $6.50/hr + tips
• Customer service, cashiering, and cleaning
• Mixing/pouring drinks, serving food, and preparation work
• Planning events at the establishment
Reason for leaving- The establishment was closed.
October 2009-March 2010 Tj Maxx Rochester, MN
Supervisor- Karen 507-***-****
• Customer Service and cashiering
• Stocking shelves and cleaning
• Setting up displays and prevention loss
Reason for leaving- I needed time off for school.
September 2009-February 2010 Schmidt Printing Byron, MN
Supervisor- Brandon of Jeff (1st shift) 507-***-****
• Assisting the operator
• Assemble and package product
• Weighing product and paperwork
Reason for leaving- School
Education Minnesota School of Business Rochester, MN
October 2009-June 2010
• No degree obtained
• Paralegal Program
Hibbing Community College Hibbing, MN
September 2003-May 2004
• No degree obtained
• Applied Associate Science Degree (A.A.S.)
Hibbing High School Hibbing, MN
• Generals and Honor classes
Interests I enjoy working with people whether it be my co-workers or customers. I am interested in many things that is the unique thing about me, I adapt well in many situations. I work hard and self motivate to stay busy.
• Scott Schnieder- 507-***-**** Multi-Business Owner
• Jeff Stacey- 218-***-**** Deputy-Sheriff (Hubbard)
• Duane Jenkins 218-***-**** Courier at Sanford Health
1. Through my serving jobs I also bartended private events through the owner of the establishments. I had to help set up these events (ex. Weddings, birthdays, showers, holiday parties, ect.). Duties would included but not be limited to; hauling supplies to off sites, keeping large amounts of cash on hand, keeping inventory of everything, bartending, customer service, and organizing special requests.
2. I made the honor roll many times throughout my educational experience.
3. I did different charity work projects in the communities I resided in.
4. I was the leader of the Legal Club when I attended Minnesota School of Business and coordinated many activities (ex. Field trips to local courthouse and attending a Minnesota Paralegal Association meeting) to keep our club very involved in the community.