SARITHA.G Cell: 090******** / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking challenging assignments in Operations Management, Research & Analysis and Team Management with an organization of repute
- An insightful professional with 6 years of experience in Operations Management, Research & Analysis and Team Management.
- Exposure in identifying/adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives & norms.
- Keen interest in analytical duties, research in the financial market, client communication and strategic decision making.
- Well aware of the Financial Services market and detailed knowledge of market & investment research.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Sedar, Alacra, Moody’s & Fitch Ratings.
- Strong communication, team building skills with proficiency at grasping new concepts & utilizing the same in a productive manner.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented; ability to meet deadlines.
- Designing reviews, custom reports, investment highlights and pitch books to standardize the process and achieving consistency in communication between Relationship Managers and Investors.
- Handling various transactions and ensuring smooth processing within minimum turnaround.
- Presenting various daily / weekly / monthly operations reports pertaining to the process.
- Looking into the overall quality management by focusing on continuous improvement of system and processes with special emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Preparing MIS reports on team performance & future projections for apprising the management of progress.
- Monitoring performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operation & meeting of targets.
Nov’10-Mar’ 2012 with Progressive Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. (Data Monitor, Global Data) as Team Lead
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling a team of 20 members comprising of Research Associates, Senior Research Associates, QA’s and Analysts.
- Mentor and manage the team and assist them with information retrieval, analysis and updating the data
- Accountable for conducting performance appraisal cycles.
- Collected information for HNI (elitetraveler)
- Holiday destination, best hotels, restaurants, spa, places to visit in days and nights. Events collected according to months and luxury transport services. Private Jets & Yachts.
- Collected macroeconomic indicators from government websites, Central bank website and related ministries site. (Timetric)
Mar’06-Oct’10 with Factset Systems India Private Limited (Mutual Funds Team) & Brigade Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. (Brigade was an Outsourced Partner of Factset)
Mar’06-Apr’09 Research Analyst (Mutual Funds Team), at Brigade Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
May’09-Oct’10 Senior Research Analyst, at Factset Systems India Private Limited
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated abilities in showing the difference in NAV, difference in Number of Shares when compared to previous month, Quarter, semi-annual and year.
- Was responsible for training 3 batches of new hires in Mutual Funds process.
- Demonstrated abilities in conducting trainings, certifying and mentoring new hire teams on floor.
- Functioned as a single point of contact for downloading monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual mutual funds and delegating the said data within the team of 35 members.
- Had been responsible for segregating mutual funds into Equities, Fixed income (Corporate, Asset-backed, Mortgage-backed, Agency, Municipal, and Government bonds), Preferred, Convertibles, derivatives and short term investments, etc.
- Looked after and handled US & European projects simultaneously.
- Research industry reports, company profiles from databases - Bloomberg, Sedar, SEC filings, Alacra and Moody’s & Fitch Ratings.
Master of Business Administration in Financial Stream from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
B.Com. from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
Industry / Academic Projects
Title: The Investment Analysis with Respect to Mutual Funds
A Case Study on ICICI Bank.
- NCFM Certification in Capital Market Dealers Module.
- Diploma in Stock Markets and Equity Research (Dalal Street Investment Journal). (Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis).
IT Skills: MS Office [Word, Advanced Excel (Macros & Pivot Tables) & PowerPoint]
Present Address: Plot No. 248, MIG, Sai Hills, Attapur, Hyderabad
References: Available on request