Los Angeles, CA 90031
• Substantial experience and outstanding skills in customer service with eighteen years in customer service including nine in management.
• Accustomed to working in fast paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult clients.
• Manage payroll, scheduling, reports, email, banking, and yearly inventory.
• Answer telephone inquiries from customers and stores regarding the status of units and other service issues.
• Assist with new employee training including store policies, services, financing options and register operations.
• Restock merchandise and handled receiving of merchandise.
• Assist customers with returns, purchasing store protection plans.
• Extensive work with visual standards and merchandising high-ticket items.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, in both supervisory or support staff roles.
Manager, Sears Service Center, April 1994- May 2012
• In 2003 I was offered the mangers position. In my position I handled the running of reports, budgeting for the month as well as the inputting of the banking. I also did scheduling and handled customer complaints. Also assisted technicians with customer calls. I also did the shipping and receiving and did UPS.
• In 1997-2003 move to the Service Center as a sales associate.
• In 1996-1997 moved to the office and did clerical work.
• Started in telemarketing sales from 1994 to 1996.
Lincoln High School, Graduate 1993
Pasadena City College, “Administration of Justice”
Sears Courses “Customer Service”, Certificate 1997
Sears Courses “Managing your associates”, Certificate 2000
Sears Courses “Office Managing”, Certificate 2001
REFERENCE: Irma Garcia “Sears District Manager” 323-***-****