Loretta Grace Cpht.
Houston, TX 77026
A skilled Pharmacy Technician with 20 years of experience assisting pharmacist to prepare medication for patients. Able to clean equipment and sterilizes glassware, counts stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory. Records medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patient, computes charges and enters data in computer and receives and stores incoming supplies.
• Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
• Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
• Answered telephones, responding to questions or requests.
• Pre-pack bulk medicines.
• Clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas, and sterilize glassware according to prescribed methods.
• Receive and stored incoming supplies, verified quantities against invoices, checked for outdated medications in current inventory, and informed supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
• Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
• Checked for outdated medications in current inventory, and made and performed actions when needed.
St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, Houston, TX
Pharmacy Technician 09-1986/11-2010
Worked in a Hospital environment providing customer and personal Service as need to patients, this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Wheatley High School, Houston, Texas
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Customer and Personal Service
• Inventory management software, Cardinal Health Pyxis CII Safe
• Automatic unit dose strip packaging machines
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems