Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kansas
B.B.A. Business Information /System Design
Graduated: December 2009
JMA Technology: Kansas City, MO
Oct 2011 - Present
Data Configuration Analyst\Business Objects Admin: Efficiently analyze and maintain data using Business Objects and BMC Remedy.
• Developed reports for different departments based on their needs.
• Create derived tables and relationships in Business Objects Universe when needed.
• Update server information within Remedy based on the server build process.
• Maintain the quality of data that is stored in Remedy by performing daily checks.
• Develop Remedy templates that match the workflow of the service being provided.
• Create Custom reports that can be run directly from Remedy.
Cerner: Kansas City, MO August 2010 - Oct 2011
Support Analyst: proficient in investigating, analyzing, and providing comprehensive solutions for service requests by using applicable monitoring with front end troubleshooting tools, and backend queries via Cerner Command Language.
• Search out and resolve potential issues for clients by actively monitoring interface transactions, scripts, chart servers and print queues.
• Access and troubleshooting service requests via navigator
• Receive calls from all AMS (Application Managed Services) Client help desks and assist them in investigation of new and existing service requests simultaneously to monitoring.
• Participated in additional activities such as developing training documents and helping with our application developer (adding users, and training new associates)
• Adhere to client access, PECA, CHIA, and client notification policies and procedures
Paradigm Partners: Houston, Texas January 2010 - July 2010
Assistant IT Manager/Technical Writer
• Maintained employee accounts for the 2003 exchange server;
• Updated and added distribution groups in exchange;
• Maintained Paradigm’s servers by:
o Defragmenting drives,
o Adding new user licenses, and
o Managing file structures and permission levels;
• Purchased, repaired, and troubleshot employee laptops;
• Drafted technical reports for Paradigm’s attorneys;
• Conducted data analysis based on employee salaries and job titles for R&D tax credits.
Languages: Visual Basic, SQL
Certifications: ITIL V3
Software: Navigator, Clinical Reporting, SAP Business Objects, Remedy, SQL Server 2008 Reporting