SUMMARY OF CAPABILITIES
Self-motivated, friendly, and dedicated to adding value and improving productivity.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities include being:
• Adaptable, flexible team player with strong leadership skills
• Organized, hard worker who multi-tasks and works efficiently and effectively
• Knowledgeable in Medical training and Customer Service.
Computer skills include MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), M2M, POS.
Dr. Aisha Simjee Inc. (Ophthalmologist) Orange, CA.
Back Office Medical January 2012- Present
• Roomed patients, obtained chief complaint, performed dilation and distance reading exams, as well as OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) and CCT (Central Corneal Thickness) tests, VF (Visual Field), and AR (Auto Refractor) readings. Update patient charts, answered phones, followed through with messages received by patients, informed patients of results, filled medications electronically/ phone/fax, filed, and performed post operation care.
ONYX POWER INC. Santa Ana, CA.
Production Assistant August 2010- December 2010
• Issued material to workers, inventory control, scheduling, filing, completed packaging slips for shipment, and corrected internal inventory problems.
Helpmates Staffing Services (Nutrilite) Lakeview, CA.
Packer November 2009- August 2010
• Inspected product for safety and quality, packaged product for shipment, inspected product line, corrected product quality, and maintained production like and area.
California Baptist University Riverside, CA.
Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Science Expected Graduation: May 2013
Riverside City College Riverside, CA.
Associate of Art in Behavioral Studies Graduated: June 2009