Cherokee T. Bradley
Little Rock, AR 72212
****-**** ********** ** ******** at Little Rock Little Rock, AR
Masters of Social Work Degree
1996- 2001 Philander Smith College Little Rock, AR
Bachelors of Social Work Degree
• Graduated Cum Laude
EXECUTIVE MEMBER - Disability Rights Center of Arkansas Board of Directors
EXECUTIVE MEMBER - Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund Board State Board of Directors
2008- 2012 The Centers for Youth and Family Services, Inc. Little Rock, AR
Transitional Coordinator; Clinician; Site Coordinator
• Charged with strategic planning, community development, initiation of agency consumer counsel,
and departmental administration/supervision of a program that meets the needs of adult consumers.
• Provided individual, group, and family therapeutic services to primary population of 18-20
years of age, focusing in the treatments of adult dual diagnoses and family groups.
• Managed summer behavioral management program of ten (10) staff and 80 consumers.
• Monitored grant funding, geared to promote improvement in the areas of behavioral management and socialization within a clinical setting.
2005- 2007 Policy Studies Incorporated Little Rock, AR
Client Services Supervisor
• Corporate appointment to develop a new department that markets the agency to customers, vendors,
and state legislative body.
• Agency operations of all activities relating to 12 departmental staff, 40 agency staff, and 1300 clients.
• Productivity rate (assessments) increase of 11% within first month of operation and additional 5%.
Career Consultant Supervisor
• Co-Program Manager responsible for daily operations, reimbursements, and program development.
• Productivity rate (overall participation) increase of 3% within first 30-day appointment,
and additional 10% monthly. Awarded new program/ funding of 3 million dollars.
• Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) representative, charged with staff mediation resolution.
2004-2005 Arkansas Enterprises for the Little Rock, AR
Developmentally Disabled (AEDD)
Alternative Community Service (ACS) Program Coordinator
• Supervised 23 direct- care staff for adults, children, and ACT 911 persons with Developmentally Disabilities enrolled in the state’s Medicaid Waiver Program; set annual budget and increases.
• Gathered intake release forms, statements of legal status, prescription of services, social/medical history, ICFMR evaluations, and Multi-Agency Plan of Services (MAPS).
• Facilitated service evaluations/MAPS, developmental profiles, and habilitation of services.
2000-2002 City of Little Rock Little Rock, AR
• Counseled, assessed, determined eligibility of Welfare to Work (WTW) and Adult Services in WIA and One-Stop operations center.
• Facilitated client employment plans with dislocated workers, persons with disabilities, and at-risk populations.
• Developed and managed placement of work experience sites.
Needs Assessment Specialist
• Supervised, interviewed, trained and mentored program participants and staff.
• Outreach development and consultant responsibilities for 30 partner agencies locally.
2008 Arkansas Aids Foundation (Temp/ 3 mos.) LittleRock, AR
Consultant to the Executive Director
• Development and coordinated internal efforts to increase funding for agency projects.
• Monitored performance outcomes of grant proposals and contract streams.
• Reorganized case management area(s) and evaluated trends for improvement.
Microsoft Office Products (advanced proficiency in current software)
ANSWER (Arkansas State System)
Emergency Medical Record System (EMR)
Mental Health Paraprofessional (MHPP)
SSI/SSDI Access, Outreach, and Recovery (SOAR)
Wrap Around Facilitator- Arkansas System of Care (SOC)