Larry K. Hall
Taylor, MI 48180 firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: An opportunity to bridge over ten years experience in the telecommunications industry with new training in Green Building Practice and Weatherization that will deliver an added benefit.
Experience & Skills
Green Building Practices- (NCCER) National Center for Construction Education & Research
• Selected building material, energy usage, water source, landscape, and location for best site management.
• Studied heating, cooling, and ventilation systems (HVAC) equipment for cost efficiency.
• Explored possible renewable energy sources and its impact on the green environment.
• Identified materials, practices, and systems associated with in-door air quality after construction.
Weatherization and Construction Practices & Techniques
• Gained knowledge of thermal boundaries, air barriers, in-door air quality, energy, moisture, and, building durability concepts.
• Sealed air leaks in walls, crawl spaces, weather-stripped doors and hatches.
• Constructed and insulated attic space above a crawl space using work safe practices.
• Installed windows and doors with framing.
• Identified problems related to deterioration of materials due to excess moisture and incorrectly placed vapor barriers.
Utility locator 2012-present
United States Infrastructure Corporation
-Locate public utilities for miss dig
- assist other techs when needed
Commercial alarm installer /cable puller 2011-2012
Guardian Alarm Company Southfield, mi
-Install commercial alarm wiring and cctv wiring
-Assist other techs when needed
- Pulled cat5 and rg6 cables through customer site and terminated when need
-Install and splice copper cable according to prints
-Assist other linemen when needed as a ground hand
Wireless Network Installer 2011-2012
In-Building Wireless Detroit, MI
. Installed wireless networks at various customer sites
. Fiber Optic splicing
Telecommunications Technician2 1999 - 2010
Verizon Business Dearborn, MI
• Over 10 years as a fiber optic splicer and cable locator
• Installed equipment for residential customers
• Supervised employees on various work sites
• Racked and stacked equipment at customer sites
• Pulled and terminated various types of cables through out customer sites
• Performed cross connects of T1’s and DS3’s when needed
Heavy Equipment Operator
Stone Transport 1995-1999 Saginaw, MI
• Loaded all semi-trailers,
• Operated excavators & front-end loaders
• Responsible for heavy equipment maintenance
Wayne County Community College Detroit, Mi
Regional Energy Efficiency Partnership Training Program 2010
Course work: Energy Auditing
Licenses & Certifications 2010
Lead Abatement (supervisor) License
National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER)
First Aid & CPR – American Red Cross
Occupational Safety &Health Standard (10 hour) General Industry
Accomplishments: Built six (IC Form ) houses