If you are searching for a success driven, persistent, goal achiever, professional and eager to contribute my acquired business skills, I am available. I also possess seven years of product sales, direct and event marketing and customer service expertise, to assist your company in meeting and exceeding, your mission statement. My dedicated professionalism allows me to attain all goals ventured and lead as top producer in my field.
• Goal driven persistence gives me the motivation to succeed on every task
• Successfully meeting assigned goals and objectives with each employment position
• Confidence and an appetite to be on top gives me the satisfaction I need to achieve
• Multitasking to fulfill every objective is obtained in occurrence with detail and perfection
Internet social media networking
Surfing the web, emailing, sharing, attaching
Adobe, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn profiles
Microsoft office/email servers
Goldmine and other automatic dialers
Loan Officer, Bank, Parsippany, NJ, 2005-2006
•Examined customers to determine approval or denial of mortgage loans. Created applications based on need, income, credit and value. Collected stipulations for closing
•Analyzed credit from all three bureaus, ordered title and appraisals and studied. Appointed tentative closing dates, Accompanied customers throughout entire loan process, provided quality assurance and customer service.
•Simultaneously conspired alongside of underwriters, closers, managers, and title and appraisal departments to fulfill responsibilities. Obtained referrals and closed loans.
Senior Account Executive, Publishing Company, Miami, FL, 1999-2004
• Concurred with management, evaluate/plan lead generation. Created,/maintained sale of products, fulfilled individual/departmental sales goals. Maintained quality assurance trained/managed customer service, sales representatives. Implemented new marketing strategies/coordinated planning events with event manager including invitations/announcements, assisted in hostess duties, promoted products in marketing events and assisted in training and leading new sales representatives.
Assistant to the Accountant’s & Consultant’s, Miami, FL, 1998-1999
• Provided Bookkeeping services for small to mid-size companies including all financial papers as well as assist the consultant in managing raw data, creating and compiling efficiency charts for consultants to present.
EDUCATION-Miami Dade College – Miami, FL-AA Degree: Business
Proschools – 20 hour SAFE Comprehensive loan originator requirements