Grant M. Cooper
Mobile: 724-***-****; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging and rewarding career within the Legal field.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Juvenile & Family Justice, Sociology
Minor in Legal Studies
Thiel College, Greenville, PA 16125
Graduated in 2007
Title Researcher/Landman 12/2011-8/2012
DPS Penn/Chesapeake Oil & Gas, Steubenville, OH
• Responsible for title research of current & previous land owners for Oil leases in the Ohio Valley area and responsible for presenting leases to land owners for lease of their property.
Crime Victim/Witness Advocate 4/2010-12/2011
Washington County District Attorney’s Office, 1 South Main St # G004, Washington, PA 15301
• Responsible for Victim Services (intake, court proceedings & restitution payments) pertaining to Driving Under the Influence (DUI) and Juvenile cases within Washington County.
Case Manager 10/2009-4/2010
SPHS Behavioral Health, 75 East Maiden St., Washington, PA 15301
• Member of the Community Treatment Team to serve adult individuals with serious mental illness. Responsible for enhancement of the individual to live independently in the community with the necessary supports for the following domains: mental health, legal issues, housing, financial and vocational.
Site Based Monitor 1/2008-10/2009
Washington County Juvenile Probation, 100 West Beau St., Washington, PA 15301
• Responsible for daily interactions for adjudicated youth in county. Worked on drug testing, electronic monitoring, and daily check ups with youth. Teaching them life skills along with personal responsibilities. Learned the basics of fundamental probation work and intake for the county.
Behavioral Specialist 4/2008-8/2008
Alternative Living Solutions, 2108 Tartan Court, Latrobe, PA 15650
• Worked as front line staff with youth preparing them with life skills and group skills preparing them for independent living. Worked with many factors that impact mental and emotional health and quality of life, and make every attempt to work with the family, primary care doctor, employer, school and other significant supports
Pressley Ridge, 305 Pressley Ridge Road, Ohio Pyle, PA 15470
• Responsible for providing primary care for the youth in the program. Also involved in all phases of the development of the child and acts as a mentor, teacher, and role model. Provides therapeutic counseling and direction on a one-on-one and group basis and provided appropriate socialization towards development and social interpersonal function of youth.
References are available by request