TRUECAR, INC., Santa Monica, CA 1/10 to 3/12
Executive Assistant to Founder / Chairman and CEO
• Organized and managed Board of Directors Meetings, Investor Dinners, Comp Meetings, Executive Offsite Meetings, All-Company Get-togethers, Luncheons, Happy Hours, Special Announcements, Celebrations, Milestones, Off-site meetings, (All TrueCar Office Locations: 3 in Santa Monica, 1 in San Francisco, 1 in Santa Barbara, 1 in Austin)
• Corresponded quickly to CEO’s heavy emails and responded with prompt follow-up.
• Updated and categorized extensive database on a regular basis.
• Prepared and updated daily task lists and status reports for review.
• Managed and prioritized complex Executive calendar, travel calendar meeting requests and special speaking engagements.
• Coordinated all travel arrangements, both commercial and private air, transportation, accommodations for both CEO and COO (Business and Personal).
• Coordinated and arranged Annual Executive Maui Retreat for two years - including airfare, ground transportation, to and from Maui and while on Island, accommodations for 18 couples near town of Paia. Created and designed TrueCar compliant SWAG for all retreat events, arranged all catering, screened and hired staff, arranged nightly events and entertainment, and daily activities for spouses and families while executives were in session.
• Scouted locations for Company Offsite meetings, dinners and parties. Arranged and oversaw catering, entertainment, transportation, accommodations and IT/ Technical requirements.
• Organized and arranged Annual Board of Directors / Investors / Executive retreat at Bacara Resort and Spa. Negotiated block room rates, catering, spa services, activities and entertainment for the weekend.
• Managed and tracked all monthly business expenses and reconciled monthly expenses.
• Oversaw and paid monthly household expenses.
• Tracked all personal investments, checking, online banking, insurance policies – Named Power of Attorney on all accounts.
• Set up office accounts with Staples, Costco, Fed ex, UPS and in charge of weekly ordering and receiving.
• Set up house accounts and corporate rates with local Santa Monica businesses ie. Huntley Hotel, Shutters Hotel, Anisette Restaurant, The Misfit and responsible for approving monthly charges.
• Oversaw construction of new offices and current offices in Santa Monica.
• Responsible for approving and ordering all office furniture for new offices and current offices.
• Oversaw the decoration of company’s offices in Santa Monica.
• Coordinated and interviewed all office staff.
• Oversaw day to day maintenance of all TC Santa Monica Offices.
HBO’S ATTOBOY FILMS, New York, NY 1/08 to 4/09
Executive / Personal Assistant to A-list Actor/Producer
• Managed and prioritized complex calendar, meeting requests, filming schedules and public appearances.
• Researched and prioritized multiple requests and business inquiries addressed to Actor; determine appropriate
course of action and follow-up.
• Oversee and constantly updated substantial database.
• Coordinated and arranged all aspect business and personal travel for entire family with a detailed itinerary.
• Prepared daily call lists and status reports for review.
• Composed daily internal and external correspondence on behalf of actor / producer.
• Managed and coordinated business and personal errands, personal shopping, appointments and activities for
• Screened all calls, mail and emails; forwarded the pertinent items to appropriate parties and followed-up with
• Facilitated with real estate brokers to find Attaboy Office Space. Negotiated lease and furnished / decorated office and apartment.
• Traveled as needed to locations, as well as, accompanied Actor to Bi-Coastal Creative Meetings.
• Arranged with Italian Consulate, State Department and International Attorney to acquire property and naturalization in Italy.
• Coordinated and arranged all business and personal travel for entire family and generated detailed itineraries for each family member.
• Planned and coordinated both weddings in Hawaii and New York simultaneously – a week apart.
ACTIVISION, INC., Santa Monica, CA 6/03 to 8/06
Executive Assistant to Chairman and CEO
• Maintained the Executive Office calendar and coordinate multiple Board of Director and Trustee Calendars.
• Arranged and negotiated travel for the Executive Offices.
• Coordinated and made all arrangements for the GIII, including catering, interviewing and hiring contract flight attendants, arranging maintenance, negotiating and arranging all crew transportation and accommodations.
• Arranged and coordinated special events (Activision Board of Directors meetings, charity and political events, dinner and cocktail parties)
• Organized all personal charitable contributions and created a log to track them by year.
• Organized and tracked all personal political contributions by year.
• Created and edited all charitable and political ads.
• Helped raise $250,000 in political contributions for the 2004 Presidential Campaign.
• Maintained and updated the plane calendar for executive travel, charter and maintenance.
• Generated follow-up correspondence after each meeting, conference and travel.
• Responsible for managing, overseeing and scheduling all household maintenance and construction.
• Maintain and inventory extensive video game library.
KERRY CASSILL & CO / LALA 6/01 to 5/03
Sales Manager Wholesale and Retail Division
• Increased store sales by 80% in 2002.
• Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction in retail and wholesale divisions.
• Supervised all incoming and outgoing shipments in retail and wholesale divisions.
• Researched and developed new target areas for wholesale division.
• Assisted in the setup, presentation and design, and sales strategy at trade shows in Los Angeles/New York.
BELLE MAISON, Laguna Beach, CA
Partner (Retail Furniture / Home Design) 3/99 to 6/01
• Oversaw store’s monthly and annual budget and balance sheet.
• Negotiated and oversaw monthly advertising.
• Consulted and designed press kits used for advertising and press packets.
• Developed and secured accounts sold exclusively at store.
• Designed and manufactured an exclusive home accent line sold exclusively at store.
• Responsible for monthly inventory, stock accounting and budget for purchasing merchandise.
• Created and updated Belle Maison Website to increase sales and client base.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, INC., Universal City, CA 8/95 to 12/98
Executive Assistant to CEO(1/98 to 12/98)
Executive Assistant to PRES and COO (8/95 to 1/98)
• Strategic Planning contact for senior studio, network and operations executives.
• Coordinated company re-engineering sessions between East and West Coast operations.
• Planned, prepared and distributed materials for weekly executive teleconference meetings with all the division heads.
• Responsible for generating and editing all business correspondence.
• Reviewed and edited all press releases from president’s office prior to circulation.
• Maintained key confidential studio information and files.
• Oversaw Universal VIP Tours and arranged security in Hollywood and Florida for celebrity clientele.
• Arranged Universal Amphitheater house tickets, backstage passes and VIP parking for all concerts/events.
• Scheduled and coordinated all personal and executive engagements.
• Responsible for budget, bills, and maintenance of two households.
CREATIVE ARTISTS AGENCY, INC., Beverly Hills, CA 8/88 to 8/95
Executive Assistant to President(6/92 to 8/95)
Assistant to Talent Agent 8/88 to 5/92)
• Arranged and negotiated clients media appearances, interviews and public service announcements.
• Reviewed and evaluated potential client projects for development.
• Developed original story ideas and concepts for potential client projects.
• Coordinated and managed special events involving clients (premiere parties, wrap parties, charity events,
special screenings and banquets)
• Scheduled and coordinated weekly meetings regarding production details (publicity, travel and voiceovers).
• Participated in weekly creative packaging and development meetings for film and television.
• Responsible for all incoming scripts, coverage and organizing current script library.
• Interfaced daily with actor, director and writer clients and studios and networks.
• Participated in negotiations of client deals and generated deal memos.
B.A. Communication, Arts and Sciences
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Course of study included Marketing, Public Relations, Persuasion, Business Communication, Sports Information, Video Production and Program Writing
Extension and Continuing Education
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES
Entertainment Business and Management