Wave Skater LLC
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
June 2006 – Present
• Managed sales effort, including telemarketing, traveling, email, direct mail campaigns, attending trade shows, and direct face to face solicitation.
• Lead the design and implementation of new marketing campaigns.
• Designed and maintained the companies Facebook page generating over 500 likes and tracking new buyers by observing weekly and monthly web statistics concerning views and purchases.
• Responsible for making orders and arranging shipping using world-wide freight services.
Cultural Resources Consulting Group
Highland Park, NJ
Field Technician/Project Managers Assistant/Intern May 2008 – Aug 2008
• Attended a day training course in cultural management consisting of archiving, cartography and research at the New Jersey State Historic Preservation Office in Trenton New Jersey.
• Responsible for Historical site excavation, artifact specimen analysis, as well as, cleaning, categorizing and archiving.
• Helped organize and assisted with the Project Lead's schedule in coordinating with clients and managing office meetings.
Atlantic Highlands Historical Society Member
Honorary Board Member for a night, otherwise member
• Volunteer Dosed occasionally on weekends, taking people on a tour and explanation of the Queen Anne style mansion
• Assisted in fundraising and helped setup the annual Atlantic Highlands craft fair which brought thousands of people to the tiny town.
Scuba Diving Assistant
May 2012 – Present
Address 102 East Mount Ave
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Date of Birth August 5, 1987
Phone Number 973-***-****
Masters in Museum Management: (IN PROGRESS) 2011-Present
Montclair State University, College of the Arts, Montclair NJ
Bachelor of Arts in History 2006– 2010
Montclair State University
College of Social Sciences and Humanities, Montclair NJ 2008-2010
Minors: Archaeology, Classics
Rider University, College of Liberal Arts, Education, and Sciences, Lawrenceville, NJ 2006-2010
• Modern East Asia
• Us History, History of Ancient Rome
• Europe to 1715
• World history since 1500
• World history to 1500
• Indiana civilization
• Classical Archaeology
• Prehistoric Archaeology
• World Geography
• the 60s
• Mediterranean Archaeology
• The Roman Empire
• The study of history
• Greek civilization
• Aegean Art and archaeology
• American urban history to 1880
• The second world war
• War in history
• History of england to 1714
• Chinese social history through literature
• Senior Seminar in history
Skills/ Experience Interests
• Exhibition Design
• Educational Programming
• Customer Service
• Marketing / Sales
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Adobe Photoshop
• Budget Planning
• Teaching, Lecturing
• Leading Tours
• Excavation • Scuba diving
• Greek History
• Roman history