Rathna Kumari Ph No: +91-903*******
SAP FICO Consultant E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Having around 6 years of experience in IT and Accounts domain.
• Having 3.10 years of hands-on-experience in IT industry as a SAP FI/CO Consultant.
• Hands on experience in Two Support projects & one End to End Implementation project.
• Exposure to design and configuration of FI sub modules: General ledger (FI-GL), New GL
• Configuration, Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP)
• Good working Knowledge in Asset accounting (AA) defines Chart of depreciation, Asset Class, Asset type, Asset Acquisition Retirement, Depreciation calculation.
• Integration of FI with MM and SD and Asset Module
• Good working knowledge in CO sub modules: Cost Center accounting (CO-CCA), Profit Center accounting (CO-PCA) and Internal orders (CO-IO).
• Participate in Data migration cleansing activities.
• Currently working as SAP FI/CO consultant in Capgemini India Ltd from Aug 2009 to till date
• Worked as FI/CO Associate Consultant for Novozymes from June 2008 to July 2009
• Worked as an Accountant in Nalli Silk Sarees from April 2004 to June 2006
• Master of Business Administration (2008)
• Bachelor of Commerce (2004)
• Enterprise Software (ERP) : SAP R/3 – FICO
• Operating Systems : Windows All versions.
• Software Packages : MS Office & Tally
Project #3 (support)
Organization : Capgemini India Ltd
Client : Stora Enso
Role : Functional Consultant
Duration : Nov 2010 to till Date
Description: Stora Enso is the global rethinker of the packaging, paper and wood products industry. We always rethink the old and expand to the new to offer our customers innovative solutions based on renewable materials.
Stora Enso procures most of its wood from private forest owners, state forests and companies in Finland, Sweden, the Baltic States, Continental Europe and Russia. Around 6% of the wood is from tree plantations in the Southern Hemisphere.
• Handling tickets based on the priority
• Interacting with end users (if required) through Net meetings)
• Trouble shooting in day-to-day activities of the end users
• Making some fields required or optional or Suppress as per client requirement
• Proactively discuss critical issues with other functional consultants for timely resolution
• Attending the problem, analysis and communicate solution to the end user
• Configuration for different payment terms as per the client requirement.
• Defined Tax codes according to the client requirement.
• Ensure changes are carried out correctly for change requests by following correct procedure and submission for documents
• Participation in regular meeting with people at onsite regarding status of issues
• Client interaction, understanding requirements and working on the same
• Taking adequate measures like acting proactively by taking up matters with higher level persons, helping team members with execution to ensure that maintain SLA
• Participation in regular team meetings.
Project #2 (Implementation)
Organization : Capgemini India Ltd
Client : Bel
Role : Functional Consultant
Duration : Aug 2009 to Oct 2010
Description: Bel is an international family-owned Group which has turned a traditional product, cheese, into an innovative concept. The first Bel subsidiary outside France was created in 1929 in the United Kingdom. It’s fun and healthy products which are adapted to our diverse eating habits appeal to consumers throughout the world. The success of Bel brands, of which there are over 30 in the world, is based on their healthy and fun nature as well as being tasty and enjoyable to share with others. The five core brands - The Laughing Cow, Mini Babybel, Kiri, Leerdammer, Boursin.
• Involved in Configuration process as per client requirements
• Successfully designed, configured, tested and implemented the FI sub-modules General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and also controlling sub-modules Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting and Profit Center Accounting includes New GL configuration.
• Customizing Extended Withholding tax
• Customizing SD-FI & MM-FI Integration
• Experience on New Gl and Document splitting
• Involved in data migration activities and Master data uploading using LSMW
• Involved in the preparation of Unit Test, Integration Test case
• Preparation of Test documents with respect to Unit test, Integration test
• Cutover data Presentation to client, Cutover Templates circulation to Client
• Pre Audit of Production server Configuration before Cutover Upload with respect to Customization
• Cutover data Upload in production server
• Providing end user training to users.
Project #1 (Support)
Organization : Novozymes
Client : Novozymes
Role : Associate Consultant
Duration : Aug 2008 to July 2009.
Novozymes is the world leader in bio innovation.Novozymes doing Enzymes business, Bio business, R&D, Stakeholder Relations. Together with customers across abroad carry of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial bio solutions, improving our customers' business and the use of our planet's resources.
Novozymes' 700+ products are a key player in the production of thousands of products you use in your everyday life - from the textiles in your clothes to the food you eat. In more than 40 different industries and 130 countries, our biological solutions improve industrial performance and quality while at the same time saving on water, energy, raw materials and waste.
• Solving of maintenance Issues and tickets in the area of G/L, A/P and A/R
• Interacting with users (if required) for more information through Same time Meeting, mails and over phone
• Proactively discuss critical issues with other functional consultants for timely resolution.
• Chalk out the development plan for the issues and completing the development for the issue within budgeted time.
• Ensuring changes are carried out correctly for change requests by following correct procedure and submission of documents.
• Taking adequate measures like acting proactively by taking up matters with higher level persons, helping team members with execution, to ensure that we always maintain SLA
Non sap experience:
Role : Accountant
Duration : April 2004 to June 2006
Organization : Nalli Silk Sarees
• Maintaining Books of Accounts
• Preparation of Profit and Loss account, Balance Sheet
• Preparation of MIS Reports
• Day to day Bank activities
• Valuation of account payables & account receivables.
• Verification of Voucher and posting.
• Preparation of bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Preparation of Debit / Credit Notes.