773-***-**** email@example.com ________________________________________________________________________
Objective: To secure a position with a company that will utilize my skills and experience for company growth as well as personal advancement.
SKILLS: Accounts Payable & Receivables, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Payroll, Data Entry, Word, Quicken, Peachtree, Office Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks Cash Handling
Ten Key Calculator, Excellent Communication Skills & Customer Service.
EXPERIENCE: 2006 -2012 Chicagoland Community Management, Inc. Chicago, IL
• Prepare accounts payable checks and cash disbursement journals
• Maintain accounts payables related files such as invoices
(new and revised),vendor forms, recurring entries and closed files.
• Process employee expense reports, petty cash and tuition reimbursements.
• Distribute W-9's to vendors yearly, and 1099 forms yearly
• Distribute invoices to department managers for approval • Process and scan invoices daily • Cut checks daily and process checks weekly • Answers all vendor questions regarding checks • Balance accounts payable distribution to batches • Close out payables at end of month
2005-2006 Computer Associates Chicago, IL
• Assisted V.P. with various assignments
• Inventory Maintenance
• Responsible for outgoing correspondence
• Various clerical duties
2003-2005 Unique Insurance Co. Chicago, IL
Customer Service Representative/Data Entry
• Processed and issued claim checks
• Processed incoming claim reports
• Bilingual translator
• Answered incoming calls