New York, NY 10023
* Highly motivated and experienced in Commercial Data processing involving strong analytical, design, and programming skills for a variety of business applications
* Experienced in full project life cycle, integration of web-based front-end applications with back-end applications and databases
* Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with IT management and other groups throughout the organization
IB Software Corp
Account Inquiry Application, Programmer/Contractor, March 2010 – Present, New York, NY
* Designed and developed complex DB2 stored procedures (common shared routines) to interface Front office Account Inquiry web-based application. Designed the Interface between Account Inquiry Application and Downstream systems, reusing DB2 for Z/OS stored procedures in Data Web Services, making these stored procedures accessible to the larger application infrastructure. Each stored procedure played a dual role in servicing both the Web Service and large volume batch processing programs. Completed over 40 stored procedures and tailored a batch driver for each stored procedure to provide an automated testing vehicle, which enhanced the quality and shorten the delivery time for each module.
* Led application integration testing.
UBS Wealth Management
Client and Account Information Systems, Lead Associate, May 2001 – February 2010, New York, NY
* Led design, development and implementation of the CAI Householding Application. Created and managed the interface between Java services and DB2 stored procedures, daily and monthly Householding delta processes, worked with the platform search team on performance improvement.
* Was involved into architectural design and technical specifications writing, development and implementation of the Client On-Boarding Initiative that addressed critical account opening challenges and improved both branch and home office inefficiencies
* Took part in the development of CAI (Client and Account Information Systems) Websphere based WEB application employing servlets, JSPs, XML, MQSeries, communication to DB2 database using CTG gateway/CICS. Played pivotal role in the design and creation of CAI multiple development environments.
* Developed Margin Documents Processing module that can be used by both CICS and Batch processes.
* Designed/redesigned Document Tracking System tables, created batch load jobs to populated Document Tracking tables with initial data.
* Developed MUNI DVP process that allowed capture of information pertinent to Municipal Securities business. * Coded, tested and implemented a number of CICS and BATCH modules, jobs and procs, among them background CICS process (bridge back) and batch process (bridge forward) that synchronize IDSP (institutional delivery instructions) and CAI systems, batch process to populate CAI tables with the Depository Trust Company instructions
* Re-factored CAI login for enhance performance within CAI API project.
* Redesigned CAI account lookup and CAI client lookup processes for performance improvement. * Was involved in a full project life cycle: definition of user requirements, writing of functional and technical specifications with frequent user contact, coding and testing of various batch and on-line modules, system and user acceptance tests, production implementation, support and problem resolution.
Automated Customer Account Assets System, Programmer/Analyst, January 1997 – May 2001, New York, NY
* Participated in design and development of the ACATS (Automated Customer Account Assets) system.
* Performed coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of the ID (Institution Delivery) system that was designed to coordinate all post-trade activity among broker-dealers, institutions and custodians from trade confirmation through final settlement of securities.
* Analyzed system requirements and designed documentation for testability.
* Was involved in the unit, system and parallel testing, production support and problem resolution.
Pace University, MS, Computer Science
Belarus State Academy, BA
Hardware: IBM 3090/600, IBM-370/168, IBM compatible PC
Software: COBOL/COBOLII, CICS (COMMAND LEVEL), JCL, DB2/SQL, SPUFI, QMF, VSAM, MVS/ESA, OS/MXS/XA, TSO/ISPF, DATA EXPERT, FILEAID, CHANGE MAN, INTERTEST, STORED PROCEDURES, J2EE, IBM VISUAL AGE, IBM WEBSPHERE STUDIO
Language: Fluent in English and Russian (native)
Interests: Piano, opera, traveling, literature, soccer