Rochelle Voniece Gassaway A.A.
Motivated and reliable administrative professional with experience providing executive level support. Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team. Enthusiastic and well-organized with solid background in data entry, schedule management.
• Schedule management
• Legal administrative support
• Client account management
• Microsoft Office skills
• UNIX system V 4.0,
• Oracle 10g (SQL)
• HTML 4.0,
Administrative Support 06/2011-03/2012
• Built strategic alliances with conversion team members with billing invoices, using mail merger.
• Maintained and prioritized daily tasks and projects including: import/export letters of credit.
• Provided support towards VP and team leaders in managing operation bookkeeping summary. Invoices using excel applications, operated digital imaging, data entry updates using operation trade software.
RBC / Ferris Baker Watts 09/2006-03/2009
• Maintained confidential information, such as clients’ portfolios information.
• Performed periodic trade summary free ride reports, journal entries.
• Drafted and reviewed financial monetary request for payout from margin accounts.
• Established procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral and securities to ensure safekeeping.
JP Morgan Chase 06/2003-08/2005
• Negotiated payment arrangements with collection on past due accounts.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and initiated payment plans.
• Handled daily heavy flow of calls, skip tracing.
Kramon & Graham, P.A. 03/1995-08/1996
• Supported a team of six secretaries with generating and filing of pleadings, motions and various court documents.
• Assist office manager with A/R and A/P functions, daily deposits.
• Organized and reviewed legal documents for court delivery.
• Liaised with vendors to order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
Baltimore, MD 21033
March 2009- currently present
Bachelor of Science anticipated: June 2014
Catholic School Parents/Teachers Association
Reference upon request