CAROL L. WORRELL
Associate of Arts in Business Management, Northwood Institute, Midland, MI.
**/** – Present – Teacher Asst., Perkinston Elementary School Wiggins, MS. Provide hands on training with autistic youth. Helping them to work toward everyday envirmental situations. School Bus Driver.
02/03 – 08/07 - Assistant Platoon Leader, Youth Challenge Program, Camp Shelby, MS. Mentor, counsel, instruct, teach and provided choice therapy for at risk youth in a military envirment. Helping high school drop outs to work toward a GED, Adult High School Diploma and to provide them with the confidence to know they can change their life for a better tomorrow. School Bus Driver.
• Maintain order and discipline within the platoon
• Provide leadership to cadets (youth)
• Teach cadets life coping skills
• Evaluate cadets
• Maintain personnel files
• Orders supplies
01/01 – 01/03 – Navy Instructor, Navy Recruiting Command, Pensacola FL. Instructed Office
Administration and Professional Selling Skills to Naval Fleet Sailors.
• Develop lesson plans, guided discussion, and maintained a group learning environment.
• Trained administrative process to Navy Recruiters.
• Rewrote the recruiter’s administrative process handbook to reflect recent changes in
upgrading of computers and command polices.
• Trained men and woman on Achievegloble Professional Selling Skills.
• Developed team work in classroom and during physical training.
06/1992 – 12/2000 – U.S. Navy Career Recruiting Manager: Positions,locations and responsibilities
1997 – 2000 – Zone Supervisor, San Diego CA. 1992 – 1997 – Zone Supervisor, Alameda, CA.
• Responsible for over 44 recruiters and 16 offices to achieve the Navy recruiting mission.
• Hired and trained new people for recruiting position.
• Custody of Navy property including vehicles, office furniture, office supplies.
• Inventory and recordkeeping of new items purchased.
• Counseled and evaluated personnel.
• Market analysis of the areas and target the markets.
Commercial Drivers License, Class B.
Certified by Achievegloble for successfully completing the Professional Selling Skills Instructor, 19 September 2001.
Graduate Certificate for Navy Instructor Training Course, 29 January 2001.
Certificate of Completion Chief Petty Officer Leadership Training, 29 January 1999.
Certificate of Appointment of Supply Contracting Officer, 29 September 1998.
Certificate of Graduation of Naval Reserve Career Recruiter Force, 3 February 1995.